Wednesday, August 1, 2007

These few days sooo tired.. why!!! kay, fine, I know why, coz I’m bored. I hate ppl that break promises, also I hate liars. I owe ppl so much money coz of those fucking thieves. I feel like jumping down right now man!! But I lazy... lol... From now on, I’ll be a lazy boi sleeping in class and don’t give a damn of anything. Btw pity Fad lehh, kay larh, she siao siao one, but also no need to kena scolded always marh, haiz.. why can’t this class be more harmony, why can’t my life be up not down. Haizz, up also I lazy to go up... psps... But it’s like worst each day, and also each day I’m getting more evil and crazy. My attitude changed, I like wanna fight sia, and I getting in love to see ppl suffering. It’s like something in me struggling out, like the feeling of being a werewolf someday and kill all in my way no matter who. Haizz.. K, just writing to de-stress. Hehe... Wrote a poem, should post someday, but it’s disgusting, dirty, disastrous. Today like this only lorh, nothing to write. Byezz, gotta sleep le...

No comments: