Wednesday, August 15, 2007

I read wenyi blog, wah, found out in our class got alot internal threats.. kayzz, let mi teach you history, internal threats are problem starting from inside, in other words, betray... I know I'd been hated by people since I'm born, I've been hated by 2 guys in Kindergarden, hated by few in Pri 1-2, slightly better but still gort in pri 4-5, in 6... wah, super sia... until now in BDS also alot people see mi bs 1, like zul, jessie?? eunice?? or outside... the 1E guy, 1C ppl... 1A also... I'm like a unwanted guy, so I realise that the hardest thing to get is friendship... unity... harmony. Sumtimes u hv to sacrifise abit, but sumtimes u juz hantam the guy and thats it, btw I also realise that I'm addicted to JPiC Forum FOr Writers not because I like to wrie, is coz the ppl are soo friendly there, and they won't quarell, well at least is once in a blue moon. They use friendly language, sometimes when critics are too much, they'll apologise or write sumthing good. These ppl influence me, to write, and make me realise that I could vent my anger, share my happiness, jot my thoughts and care for others in poetry. That's the fun part, and that damn contest outside of sch library I thought I wanna join.. it's for 14years old to 25... darn, juz a year lorh, see us sec1 so small, lan jiao... Tired sia, gtg sleep, later hv to write poems at nite..psps, cnt write le, I post a story??

Chapter 3 (part 1) - The training was tough, first he commanded me to go into this large room, with no window, no items, absolutely nothing inside. Then, when the only door closed, the lights lighted up. A sudden forced pulled me against the floor, it was painful, I tried to oppose that force, but I could not. “I’m Reapell, your trainer, now young warrior, this is the gravity device, this device can set the gravity to 100 times stronger than Earth. The gravity is now currently 1.5, Earth’s gravity is 1, good luck warrior...” said Reapell somehow, probably through the P.A system. After a couple of days, I adapted to the machine, so he increased the gravity 10 per hour, it was very tough, imagine go to a training which you had not tried before without and food and drinks, not even toilet is available, it’s like a torture!
The next part was to try to punch as hard as I can to knock down a punchbag in the Gravity Device with the gravity of 100... -_-" ... well, not just an ordinary punchbag, but it’s a super heavy punchbag, and it’s hard enough to lift a finger under that much gravity. As soon as I could knock it down, he gave me the potion (which Reapell gave, that will regain my energy and heal my wounds, strange, I did not even know that these things exist! Ahh, finally, it’s time to kick some butts, well, kick some dummies I mean. Dummies that can move completely like humans, I spend another few days on this.

(part 2 next time.. relax.. enjoy)

No comments: