Friday, August 17, 2007

Darn Darn Darn Darn.. arghh!!! why do mingxin keep sticking with me, can't he open his heart for other ppl, it will hurt his feeling if I said in front of him coz like the whole class hates him... well, almost all... what's worst, he tried to crack eggs with bare hands... and he don't even know how to wash dishes!! OMG !!! I china friends, to be exact I have 26 china friends exclude him... they are all so independent, and all mingxin tok about is that freaking karang-guni... and he kept smiling to himself...!!! lol, anyway the Home Ed is very fun... After that I rush down to recess and made a clean break in without Mrs Samuel noticing that I'm 10 mins late. I wanna go back to oe, but tonight suppose to have wushu, so I lazy go, but in the end found that Sheng Fa couldn't go, if I go alone, it will take very long time... so I did not go... then too late, so i lazy go badminton too, haiz.... and now at home!! I wanna sleep, my cousin noisy, I watch movie, he disturb, Then I sleep again, he woke me up, I told him not to disturb, he kept shaking me, wth is this!?!?!?!?! Now what, he took the atlas and tried to challenge me by asking me question he already know, and damn ass question... btw the impossible quiz in QH blog is quite tricky, I did till 19 then lazy continue.. total of 80 question... i think... Now i'm gonna sleep, hope he don't bug me, lol he no sch these 2 days, so he kept on pushing his luck trying to see how long can I stand, I went toilet he lock door, I said sleep he shouts... wtf sia, if he's my son I'll kill him man... I first take care of my neighbour kid last time, I thought he's naughty, but then when I saw my uncle's daughter, I thought that my neighbour's kid got at least basic respect.. now this, he give me the attitude, my mum wanna enter his room, not only he lock the door (not suppose to), he don't allow my mum to go in, wtf is this, his house?? he hid my hp yesterday, I'm mad, he thought it's fun, I tell you one of these days i'm gonna lock him up in the toilet, tie the knob to the stair, so he couldn't open, I off the loghts, and it will be at night, around 8pm... I made up my mind to adopt a child next time.. first, I could help the poors, second, my wife would not suffer giving birth, thirdly, coz I'm afraid my child will be naughtier than my cousin now... anyway, want continue the story, I don't think any1 reading except QH, don't think she like it anyway, I'm a failure in anything, I cnt art, aint no music talent, sux at cooking, so what, haiz, nevermind, at last still got others that appreciate... JPiC RAWKS !!! and will always rawks... I love you guys... and those ppl supporting me in sch, oeps, bds... anyway Mrs Samuel said about basic courtesy, yeah, I agree with her alot... I felt Mrs Samuel is a very good teacher, I just hate to see how she change her mood every lesson... That time she said she couldn't compete with us, lol... her face gloom actualli...

No comments: