Saturday, August 11, 2007

Got a nightmare yesterday...

I was in a island surrouded by lava, then it flows with the lava. Just before it fell down, I grabbed the rock as I was my jump height distance. Then, I looked at the 'firefall', it's no deep that you couldn't see where it stops, only a little red dot was seen slightly. Then when I looked up, a thing came down as fast as lightning, the wind is too strong that the rock broke, I fell to the lava, it's soo hot!! I fell, but couldn't see where I would land, I could even stand and try to fly, which is impossible. After a while, I saw something, I would not land in the lava, but I would land in the ground, which is full of sharp spikes. I wanna cry but couldn't, but just before I got pierced through, *something happened I don't remember*, I was transformed to a blank place, then a voice from nowhere said "It's not your time...*I forgot what he/she said then*... the last word is a loud "RETURN!" then I woke up.. perspiring and my heart beats super fast...

so scary sia... anyway, yesterday wrote a poem about dream, it's a clarity pyramid type...

DREAMS
awful?
fantastic?

anything happens,
sad, joyful or neither,
could be safe or dangerous,

"Oh this is just so mysterious!"

No comments: