Monday, August 13, 2007

Sorry to keep you all waitin for chapter 2...

Chapter 2 - "At last I make it!" I said with joy in my heart, as I was too weak to dance in joy. The portal legend was true. Then, the Lost City legend might be true, as well! The portal brought me here into a new world. Yet,... where WAS the Lost City? At the moment, I saw not a being to ask, nor did I know which direction to head on. As this new world might probably be hostile, I dragged myself and scouted around the area, spying here and there.

Then, a flash of light emerged and then a huge gate appeared in front of me. "What was... what was that?" I asked no one in particular, mostly to the gigantic gate with the sign ‘Kingdom Of Heaven’. Then... "If you proclaim yourself before the Kingdom of Heaven, head into the Mythical Palace, and seek travel to the Island of Origins. You will find your answers there..." The voice faded away, leaving me drowned in stunned silence for quite a while. Unsheathing my little dagger, I dashed into the darkness, across the rivers, into the tunnels and out, hoping to find some key at least to open the gate, at last found myself standing back in front of the Kingdom of Heaven. I proclaimed myself, “I, Laxus Oak, seek entrance to the Kingdom. I have been studying every single myth and legend in the Overworld, prepared myself to face new mysteries and fantasies, thus leading me to this MagicalWorld."

"Why are you here, General?" an echo from nowhere.

To see if theories about the Zamorak Staff are true," I answered with respect.

"......" silent, there was no answer,

So I continued, "I understand that this is the Holy Land of Zamorak (the king previously ruled the world, killed by his brother). But the Zamorak Staff has options. To cleanse evil, or... to destroy the world if it falls to the wrong hand," I kept on. "The monks have been... protective of the Staff lately." I understood the prophecy now. Death to Saradonim (Zamorak’s evil brother), revive for Zamorak. Giving into doubts, none has returned for the pass 5000 YEARS, to claim victory. Never giving up, only one can be a Destiny Warrior, which is somehow chosen to be me.

"If that's the case, then I will get that Staff," I dared myself say.

"Understood. You may... enter, but after a training."
(to be continued)

No comments: