Tuesday, August 7, 2007

today.... haiz.. nvm, let's talk about fri.. I went back oeps, as usual, every friday, but darn it sia this friday no school... then no pocket money, then take more days to cover my debts, at least paid jesselyn full today... guess what, mr kwan can play bball!! he's so pro also... sia larh... after his scouts he played with us for awhile, he played good, he trusted me alot, felt a little guilty for making his team (my team) lose... I suck at bball, and I hate the bds bball team, they so lan but hao lian... ass sia, not saying all larh.. gosh, hope no bballers see sia... Today been a hungry day, still own wei de $20, bowei $2, bryan $1, old friend $6. Whoever stole that 30 bucks at the carnival, even if he's the president grandson i will!!! chop him to pieces, dig out his heart, squash it, give the ribs to dog, drink his blood, use needle poke the brain, the skull keep it, the teeth make into necklass, the eye balls become yoyo... haiz, so long never taste blood le, just now use rubberband i go break it kena my vein there, blood taste good sia... Haiz... so sian now, k, I go continue my story.. byezzz... tagboard is still nort working... darn sia...

No comments: