Thursday, August 16, 2007

Hahaz, today was half fun, half gloomy.. fun part was when __ wanna present for the SOAR programme and the class is noisy, so I shouted, "shut up!! I wanna hear muai galfren tok..." hahaz, so sway she talk about birthay gifts, so ly said my brthdy coming, so what would she give, lol, then andre and others said a kiss... lol.. hahaz, miss june sia, wonder where she is... anyway, another part was I realise these few days when I wanna join the fun and such, ppl are getting gloomy, why?? Internal wars starts like z___ and e__, lol.. btw I wrote a poem sia, I said:

I tried to be a good AC, the class hates me,
I tried to be a sleeping king, teacher hates me,
I tried to join the fun, the mood hates me,
So what I'm gonna do?
Amirr juz said alot of ppl in my class hates me,
I talked with him awhile, he got mad,
I played with tim awhile,
then Mr.Sam came, I told him to sit anywhere first,
his face turns black...
WHAT DID I DO??? I tried my best to have many friends,
but I'm always hated...
You know, I value...:

Friendship - relationship with surrounding ppl,
Aesthetics - Appreciation of surrounding things,
Love - Care,
Happiness - Smiles,
Balance - equal to all area of life...

So what do I do to make all ppl like me, I tried to treat all equally, although I know some hate me... nevermind, I made up my mind just now, I'll be a loner, in the reality world... So next time you'll find me damnass... And there's only a way to communicate hapily... with words (sms, blog, poems, stories)...WORDS... I found the cure.. WORDS, POETRY, WORDS...WORDS>..

Here's another of my work...
A Poem..

Said softer than falling feather,
Yet louder than a full-blasted canon.
May he be rich in emotions, sensations,
Facts, or fakes,
But for sure:
He never dies out...
Journey the world in minutes, days, months or year,
Or perhaps a decade, a century, or even a millenium,
Or, he may even evolve into a legend...
As long as the moon shines at night,
So does he,
Never dying out,
Never resting,
But multiplying in every lamp light...

No comments: