Sunday, August 19, 2007

Today at wushu I had to shout the whole lesson, shi xiong got no voice... hahaz, quite fun though, nx week im gonna learn sword.. but i hope I can learn faster, I kindda want to advance faster to catch up with Johann... Well, if possible, maybe 2 examinated pattern and 2 additional.. hahaz, kindda interesting, the moves, the pattern... wushu is not anyhow fight, there's some tricks and stunts, like Jackie... hahaz, Today went to watch Rush Hour 3 with Johann, damn funny sia.. laugh the whole movie, lol... if u guys gonna watch, don't leave so soon, the few scenes at the credits are funny too.. I think Jackie and Tucker are 2 very funny duo, hope they can continuously act more... Thats all for today, simple, that;s kindda life i like, simple, enjoying, happi, no fustrations, so cool... sundays are fun, that's why I try not to skip wushu.. it;s kindda fun... got jokes at least...

Mondays get me on the blue,
I hate school,
Not like some of you,
Or me before, in primary school...

Fridays brings memories,
Of good times we had,
Those times I cherished,
so I go back...

Sundays I feel easy,
With fun in morning,
afternoon and night,
These are the days,
Troubles never troubles me,
Sundays I feel easy...

- writen last 3 mins... in spot..

No comments: