Sunday, August 12, 2007

What behavior I hate most is the young master behavior, seriously, i sucks...
anyway, yesterday bored, so I wrote another poem...

I thought this might be interesting...

I saw it! the island,
The island, so great, so majestic...
I touched it! the fine rock,
The fine rock, so strange, so rough, yet flat...
I climbed it, to the land,
To the land, so low, but hard to reach...
Yet it dropped, I woke, I realised,
With the class-board on floor, Oh! Gosh!
The whole class shook, darn it! I was...
DayDreaming


This is a kind of poem that I think is cool.
The first 2 lines tells the reader that the poet maybe in a boat and sailing the seas or something..
Then the next 2 lines will give a strange feeling to the reader, to attract it...
The 5th and 6th line make the reader bewilded, and make them wanna read more of the poem fast...
The following 3 lines will give a special ending that will shock the audience,
The last line is the title...

The syllables scheme is 6, 9, 6, 9, 6, 9, 8, 8, 8, tittle

No comments: