Thursday, August 2, 2007

Today was boring at fist, but in the end very fun. I and Mill go dump the broken chairs, Fad and Tim tag along. Fad was like dancing and laughing all the way, which make me laugh also.. lol.. The way we carried the chair like wanna fight like that sia, carry by the shoulder, and we go back to class. Met the guys from toilet, then when we enter it’s like so many people, fun sia, and btw it’s maths, Mr Lim let us go toilet group by group, but each group only 4 people, which turns out to be 5-7.. lol.. all rush out, hahaz... Oh ya, _____ wallet drop, then I took it, I touch then like got notes inside, so I opened and found it was.. later then say... so I bs I give Gabriel, he opened the wallet, hahaz, he still don’t know what is the thing, until Freda say... it was the panty liner... lol.. hahahahahaz.... Yeah, btw, I’m gonna try out for the magazine thing. It’s a magazine from US and it’s calling for writers, I wanna try it, and make my family, my friends, my pri sch.. and ... BDS proud lorh... it’s gonna be 15k words... hahaz, slowly read lorh... but I don’t guarantee can get publish, coz I first time marh, and I sucks... Also, 2 more weeks then can sign up for writing.com.... yeah!! removed the name due to complains...

No comments: