Saturday, August 18, 2007

Ever since my cousin, Mario, stepped into this house, my family have become worst than before, there are no peace, no harmony, no team spirit... Everyday, is either him making my parents angry, or he made me fustrated. Why?? My mum was faking to be welcoming, I can see that, she only want the 2000 bucks we receive, to make dad happy, but dad's jealousy wants more... they quarell every day, without fail, it's been around 3 weeks. Mario have become worst, he take things without permission, he lied, he act innocent. I couldn't bare this any longer, I'm gonna learn how to cook, find a part time job, and I'm gionna leave the house, and it won't be just 4 days like last time, it will be a month, or more... I'll starve myself to clear the last 20 bucks i owned, I'm gonna save at least a thousand, I'm gonna try every chance I have to earn some money, from poetry I hope... I want to have the most money as possible, I don't care whatever filial, I'm, gonna leave... My target is before I'm 18, I'll have some part time job, some income, some achievement. I'll wash my clothes myself, watch and learn how to cook, save money, fight temtation.. This is my plan, and maybe after this post or a few weeks later, I'm gonna change new blog, it's going to personal, I got no diaries, so this is the only way... sorry folks... kay, i gtg... maybe I could still stand for some more words.. or maybe not, nvm, next time again, byezz, maybe just a poem..

I opened the window
And saw a black widow
Then turned and looked in the mirror.
I was filled with much woe,
No sign of my shadow
Closer I drew to it nearer.

But this couldn't be true,
Yet my life was still blue,
And filled with much pain and sorrow.

Why I thought it so true.
That I don't have a clue ,
Hope for a better tomorrow...

I walked along the streets of Tibet
Without much sunshine, I went back to bed.
Images of life, flashed on my head,
I rolled, and fell out of bed.

I couldn’t sleep, though I’m tired,
Not tired to rest, but tired to care for living,
I force a sleep, only to wake up, crying...
I decided a stroll with the evening breeze blowing.

There the skies are orange,
With strips of gold across,
Time flies, the sun is setting out...

I sat on the pure white sands,
Looked up the sky above the land,
The sun was setting to the west,
It was time for it to rest,
The bright, round moon will be appearing soon,
So I gave the radio a little tune,
And took out my bottle of prune.

The pretty sunset will soon be gone,
As I listened to the smooth tone alone,
Then I shouted, “Goodbye sun, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I shouted it with sigh and sorrow,
The breeze is blowing cold and slowly,
I watched the sky change very closely,
I turned and saw the elks by the lake,
It was very cold but they seemed to not shake,
When I returned to see the sky, I realized it was already dark,
Oh, no! it was so dark that I couldn’t see the ark,
So then I went back in the foothills of the land,
I could see everything, yes, I can,
Sigh, let’s see what is tomorrow’s plan.

Then on bed I stared at the ceiling fan,
Guessing what will destroy tomorrow’s plan,
It seemed that everyday there are blockade,
Couldn’t wait until the end of my age,
Life is full of things that makes me headache......

Life is sorrow, life is pain,
Some say fantasy is waiting at the end,
But what’s my fantasy, I don’t want to know,
‘Cause it might be another cold winter snow......

No comments: