Monday, August 27, 2007

Hello, so long never post.. anyway, today so fun, played freesbie with 1C, we played quite wel, until Eugene was blocking Cheuck Hin, so we couldn't score. So I be the Goalie... SO fn, Eugene followed me where every I go, so I go like.. sha-la-la-la-la (going left) bum bum bum (go right), he followed, sha-la-la in the morning (go right, waving my hands, shaking my butt) he laughed and follow too, so fun... We won in the end, so I was dancing.. stayin alive, stayin alove, ah-ha-ha-ha stayin alive.... in the class too, I took the dustpan... as the microphone... So long sinced I got so high.. walked home, did 1 hour exercise on yuan di tiao (frog jump), handstand, cartwheel, ma bu (horse stance), ting zou (hold up both hands in wings position)... I wanna run, but WeiDe didn't reply my sms, I cancelled... tomorrow then. Oh ya, btw do you prefer : life-in-angles, strange-life or still-alive??

No comments: