Saturday, August 11, 2007

pity QH lehh, she always wanna read stories instead of poetry, I was busy all day so I had no time to do poetry, so now, Legacy of Paradox, chapter 1, lastest updated...

Chapter 1 – I had been searching for a portal in the very center of the Earth Core. I had been digging for about two or three months. Albeit in my Cybot outfit, I operated the Cybot hands manually and my hands were aching painfully from the intense heat around. Either the furnace-liked heat or some kind of magnetic or whatever force field here in Core had disabled my other assisting robots. There were no more robots to supply food and drink, neither were there robots to help with the digging. With no other human volunteers or business partners in this ludicrous project, I had to work on my own. I was hungry and thirsty, yet I had to be frugal with my food and drink. My rucksack was half empty. To my first relief, my Cybot radar showed there it was: I was in The Earth's Core already! It was hot, as though it was the devil's furnace. My Cy-radar detected something “alive” some 2 miles away. Whatever that might be, it was the first “life” form I encountered in this hell-liked Core! Bracing myself for the heat, I dashed through the flames as though a cheetah was chasing after its prey towards that “life”. My Eco clothes were ripped, but I survived. It was a miracle, perhaps my destiny led me here: The portal was there right before me! Without hesitation I leapt into it (I reckoned it was the portal of Myths & Legends as stated in the old diary I got from my ancestor) and here my journey got into another new start......

No comments: