Sunday, September 30, 2007

Went late for wushu, kena 50 yuan di tiao, hahaz, to me now like not as tiring le, yeah I improved.. cartwheel I could do single hand, yeah, success... continued the mantis pattern abit, then went to bubble tea shop, the auntie not there, so went back home. Waiting for lunch now, char siew rice for today, yeah!! maybe some time I wanna play chess with shi xiong too, =D tmrw is monday.. Printing out lyrics for 'I would walk 500 miles' and 'You got a friend' lyrics, let me predict... people will complain for sure, hahaz, anyway, sunday!! must enjoy myself, coz im easy.. easy like sunday morning... really leh, so easy, so relaxed, so calm... btw saw uncle Kok Guan on way to wushu... Bao Hui linked me this morning, yeah.. Only hang out with him so little, must spend time too.. my life is becoming happier now, it's the art of relax... the mind id a very important object in your life, so must let your mind be at ease, then you'll be happy and live comfortably le... actually friends and family too play an important role to our lifes... Coz cheuck shares same interest in songs with me, then james eager to learn and sing the songs, bubble tea shop auntie like to play chess.. these things lorhh, make me forget all fustrating things, all bad and hurtful things, ignore rotten comments, blah blah... So long nv see Jacky le... should organise a gathering some time, and oe friends too, the china people also...

No comments: