Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WeiDe said shut up to me, when I;m actually talking in nice tone... From today on I announce.. I BREAK THE FRIENDSHIP BETWEEN HIM AND ME... after I bought bubble tea, I see the auntie feed a cat... We began chatting, and then she took out board games to play... it was fun, life or an ordinary boring day... HK not in good mood, I really hope he's fine... The auntie verry cheerful... I think I tue and Thur will go there accompany her lorh.. I try to learn Chinese Chess through her too... I hope... I just wanna know what LY and Sam was talking about, the dream thingy.. then ZX shouted shutup at me too...darn.. I really hope I can transfer... I cant take it anymore... but it's no use, at least ZK, CH, James is there for me... I did all I can, to make the class a happier place, all the postcards are fakes.. those that you gave me to cheer me up, what crap good AC.. rubbish.. FUCK OFF I TELL YOU... GET LOST.. GET LOST FAR FAR AWAY... DONT APPEAR IN FRONT OF ME... DISSAPEAR !!!!!!!! ARGH !!!!!! damn... *i cnt trust ani frenz animor, i trust strangers...* as James said before... "Friends are Fiends with a 'R', 'R' in the second letter of TRAITORS..."

No comments: