Thursday, September 27, 2007

sci sci sci.. so bored... we sang top of the world, me, james, cheuck... fun fun fun!! ofcoz with some shutups and stuffs... can't you all understand I like old songs?? we must treasure old songs, especially those brings you happiness... that you will smile and sing together.. nvm.. genertion changed too much. Well, mille is like avoiding me, i sit behind her she like abit bsbs.. damn she used to be my best friend for gurls...today worst,the most people calling us to shutup, I got the notes lost halfway, glad i didnt, my heart is like breaking, nvm.. they wont understand... glad i still got cheuck and james... haiz.. last time in pri seldom people comment on me singing, haiz... sec sch life is so depressing... oh ya.. again.. plz QH dont read my blog, just tag and listen music or something like that... anyway, lets think positive, tomorrow will be a brighter day where i can sing again with james and cheuck!!!

No comments: