Saturday, September 1, 2007

So tired today, did a compo during tuition... lol today only 6 ppl from sec1-4 come.. Nothing to say about today.. let's talk about yesterday.. and also skip the first half... I went back to OEPS, met Mdm Roz, Mrs Rafiq, Mr Koh, Mr Kwan, Mdm Nora... etc.. I gave 1 whole box of Forrero Rochere to Mdm Roz, she shared with all her batch of students, just noticed that she's the most popular teacher... We talked, laughed, joked..etc.. so fun. I gave her the thumbdrive so she could share my poem to all the teachers, she opened it, skimmed and gladly like it. Even though in BDS I couldn't show to 1D teachers, I still feel glad, I feel a sense of happiness and belonging in OEPS... Played bball, halfway plyd with Jasline, Ting Ting, Chanel, Xue Wei... chase around, blah blah, then finally I went down and all splash water in me, hahaz, fun fun fun!! One thing I forgot, Mrs Jenny Loh, I was suppose to visit her, she lives near Giresh, darm it sia, btw my tagboard unavailable for me to see, sian.. sry sry. At night Eileen sms me about __, nvmd, don't really like to talk about. Overall, OEPS is my home, not BDS, it sucks, seriously, I'm treasured and appreciated more in OEPS rather than BDS. Oh ya, met my shi xiong today walking home, and xie lao shi too, wished them happy teachers' day... Made my day to see happy teachers. I love to see happy ppl, not ppl that always so gloomy, that's why everytime going back OEPS so high, Durani also say I like siao... Next week holiday, so sian, maybe call my friends for bball, again they very kind, cheerful, don't smoke, don't fight, don't insult... well, dirty only lorhh, but not too over marhh... Feel like changing address, but lazy sia, anyway lesser people coming le. I MISS JUNE !!!! lol... SIAN, WHY FOUND PERFECT LE LEAVE !!! WHY !! ARGHH !... -.-" ... back to topic my friends all p6 now, hope they won't change when they go sec sch, hope we could still gather, still play.. I feel that alot of ppl change, terry, weisong, han wei, yang kai, zhi gao... haiz, will I be lonely after this year, my futer is still in darkness, i messed out all. I wanna get closer to ___, she left, wanna go for ___, she hate me even more, sian...

No comments: