Saturday, September 29, 2007

Today was a fine day... Woke up, ate breakfast, check some mail, on music and slept again... Again woke up, ate lunch, listen music, go friendster, went church... After maths was English, Auntie Linnet wore beautifuly, then everyone was like, what occasion izit?? Ohh, she had wedding in the morning... Then the games time we played dodge ball, but it turns out to be only the leaders playing... so we switched to Gesstures... choose 4 words to act out, with time limits... It was quite boring at first but then fun in the end.. During my turn I chose 'sexy' then Auntie Linnet expect me to lose that but I did it, I shoot out my butt then made the slim woman shape then everyone knew le... hahaz, there was mermaid too, but people could only guess until the merlion part... After that was Uncle Kok Guan's sharing, he made us write down our names at a paper then the paper was passed to other people, the people then had to draw an animal to describe the person that wrote his/her name in a positive way.. Alan drew an ant for me, he said I was dilligent, then I was like shocked, didn't expect someone to say such a word to be, most ppl would say I'm dumb, ben, fat, slow, idiot... Auntie Linnet added hardworking, she gave an example that I always browse through her books to enrich my knowledge when I got nothing to do.. I was so glad, didn't realise until she said, I always thought myself as lazy... It's true really, it's harder to say something positive to a person than negative. Mille once listed down all posible words between I and you... example : ihityou, imissyou, i punchyou...etc... I turns out positive words are harder... Wel, that's all for today... Tomorrow Wushu, hope it will be an interesting lesson. Then Monday!! I'm gonna sing again!! Btw cheuck said my singing was not that bad, ofcoz again Im glad, damn never had someone really say that, unless joking or just comforting. Since K2 gratuation when the teacher chose another guy to sing on stage instead of me, ehich chose the song, I stopped singing, then when I started again, there were onnly complains... haiz.. let's not talk about this, Cheuck and James is always the best when it comes to community singing... well, 3-ppl community singing... gotta run.. byezz

No comments: