Monday, September 17, 2007

I always wanted the class to go smoothly... without teachers' nag and scold, without conflict.. damn.. it wont happen, Ms Ung mentioned my name about something like : Kyanta is happy when I nag nag the class... i think... man, it really changes my thoughts for teachers... Teachers I like is Ms Foo.. Ms Pradepa... OEPS teachers... I hide my tears from smiles... dont you even know I'm a sensetive boi... and my hatred for wei de increase each day, he kept opposing me, when i actualli treat him as a friend... same goes to some friends... i know im a useless AC btw... ugh damn i cant continue this.. my eyes are red.. (to be continued) this is not for people to read sorry...

In the darkness, I am home,
Dagger-like needles lay about,
Thrust into me with corroded steel,
Scarlet blood now my cover...

Burn me slowly with the flames of loneliness,
Inject me with the will to live,
Then abandon me to suffer cruelly,
I tremble and shiver from pain...

Leave me be, in this dark corner,
Forget me? I am nothing to be remembered,
Slowly dying a gruesome death,
My wrists are slit as they bleed out...

Erase my existence; forget me you will,
I was not of importance to anyone, not even myself,
Hate me, despise me, ridicule me, then stab me!
I am nothing.

adapted from :
Riha, Hate me (freeverse)
writtersmania.forumcircle.com (yes is double 't')

No comments: