Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I sang..
and sang..
and sang...
and sang again...
and sang again...
and sang again one more time...
and sang again one last time...
with james, he's fun, he could be a study partner and a entertainment partner. He wont let me copy, nor help me do homeworks, but he will lend me tools, or share foods.. and sing. Yupp, we're happy, so we're crazy, then we're crazy, so we're happy... sian.. sci Samuel nag nag again, damn the chi compo I no idea/inspiration sia, then the maths KT nagigng, I walked out go library red book.. kindda addictive too, skimmed through a bit basically of a boy who kept dreaming of the same thing, and with an inner self, on a mission for his teacher to find out problems of a girl... then they found me, I forgot to hide... nvm... then go back, KT talked to me, damn she really understands me well, she knew I would probably go to library or find teacher... she knew I hate an angry enviornment, she knew when she upset me too, she knew I love to see people smilling... she knew when people happy, i'll be happy... then go play chess, sian today bad luck, lost all... must jy worhh Kaya.. the auntie very kind lehh, a can of soda cost 45 cents if I'm not wrong, a siao siao guy came and bought it with 30 cents sia.. always like that, she fed cats too... sometimes she would buy something and share with her neighbour whom daughter stole her money each time she was away... she share me quite alot too, like friend le... these small things makes me happy, even though i look at customer buying bubble tea and she happily making the ordered items... that too make me happie... simple things, hanging out, joke around, chat awhile, im satisfy le... gotta run le... byezz

No comments: