Wednesday, September 26, 2007

additional info...
I got no more hatred for WeiDe or Eunice or whoever le...
as I said, I became calm suddenly, it's the wok of James and chess...
Life's gotta find a way that is comfortable...
so I'm dribbling through the troubles, towards happiness...
taht's why I walked out today maths lesson...
"I don't want to stay in the uncomfortable enviornment.."
I said to KT.. she understands...
I did all I can to make a happy class...
the rest are all up to fate and how God wants it...
I'm here for a purpose, not to be defeated by all these troubles...
coz...
I still got chess waiting for me...
I still got needy people waiting to receive aid...
I still got money waiting for me to donate...
I still got happy people waiting for me...
I still got jokes and laughter along the way...
I still got a wife waiting for me to marry...
I still got children that needs to be born/adopted...
I still got a career and plenty of poems to write...
I still got alot more things to make people I treasure happy...
I still got a loving heart and caring soul to continue...

*** I still got a life to be lived to the fullest... ***

No comments: