Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Mrs Samuel scolded me for asking Cheuck to collect the $$$... I was helping Melyn coz' I know she don't want to.. Fad too busy, anyway didn't do duty now, the attendance book thing.. never stay back arrange tables too, i just got a feeling wanna go do my part again, but Samuel made me not... Anyway we must give other people to prove their responsiblity too marh. Darm, as I said, I just want a happy class... Mandar too did her best to please Abraham, but she is always caught... I understand. But it's like, we both landed ont he same boat, we want a happy world, but the world is against us.. Damn.. I just hate these, sometimes Mrs Samuel is not that great after all, Ms Foo is the best, as always.. I hope... But still, in the end, I love OEPS teachers... I want the teachers to be please, but I just cant, so I give up, im tired of all the lies, im tired for my heart cries every post, im tired of being nice, im tired of the world... some personal things, you know those chain mails that say make a wish.. from young, since i receive my first chain mail, my wish have been to make all around me, positive or negative, living or non-living, enemy or friend to be happy... but it never came through, i get happy just by playing and laughing, or just sit and chat, I don't need comps and stuffs to be happy. I found few people that got in the same state of me, my forum memeber Riha, 1E Amanda, some adults in JPiC... once I found a new handphone, with addons and downloads and tons of games and songs.. it was new then. I love it so much, I only had a nokia 2100, but i call theowner's home, talked to his friends, waited for him to pick it up.. another time I found 40 bucks, I gave to police... I found wallets or $$ more than a dollar, I gave to GO... but what do i have, 4 lost wallets, 1 lost phone, 1 phone dropped to toilet bowl... lost $$, stolen 30 bucks... owe people $$, cheated by people... damn..

No comments: