Sunday, September 16, 2007

Took a personality test and it was a miracle.. omg..
I think back, the results are matching..

They said the things I considered important are in order of : Pride, Family, Carreer, Love, Money... People say I'm bhb, so that's pride, but not too much coz I tend to get lazy... anyway i got usually more hardworking when people compliment on my work... the second is family, which means friends too, carreer comes 3rd and I think yeah, after friends and family, I need a carreer to stablise, which probably would be poetry or doctor... love is 4th, it's a no wonder I'm not that romantic and such... Money is the least I take as an important thing... I always thought money rules people when they are rich, and not people ruling money...

second question resulted...
My own personality is loyal...
My partner's noctural
enemys' sneaky
my own life will be calm...

Quite true.. except last one i don't think it is...
and 2nd one, my partner noctural?? for??

Third is about friend..
again my friend that i can count on and will remember is Huang Kang...
and someone close... Ng, he's been stuck wif me since p1...
the rest doesn't really matters...

No comments: