Monday, March 29, 2010

It's really pitiful that family is sometimes the catalyst in the reaction between unfortunate day and moody state of mind. Today is inauspicious, to add on from my previous post, I did not bring the phy notes which I had completed simply because on sun night I took it out, thinking that she had not gone through it for such long time maybe she treated it as self study or she had gone through it. Then it's the spa thing which I had no slightest clue what on earth is the experiment. Then the 2 dogs of bds appeared in the same lift as us, i swear if yimei was not there i would have punched them right in their face and spare them only when a few teeths are gone. they just couldnt know when to stop barking, sometimes i really wonder what do insulting people wiill benefit them. Last but not least, after a whole ill-fate day, mum nag me coz ms toh the pphy teacher called my parents regarding the previous homework case. i replied nicely twice, for some reason they just want me to break my patient and charge my rage bar to full. she my mistake. its really not my day, gonna skip my fruits and jump right to bed.

No comments: