Friday, March 12, 2010

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1042960/1/.html


SMRT adds 150 extra train trips from March 22

Wootz~! love this, yea I often felt that during peak hours there are simply too little trains to put up with the horde of kiasu passengers. Thus i often see people desperate to get into a train no matter how packed it was, and ofcoz it applies to buses too. I am one of the guilty one because the next one is really too long. Therefore I was glad to chance upon this news. Yet I believe can improve further, to decrease intervals to around 2-3 mins. Even Indo had a 2 min interval busway. Yet because Singapore had not so much people, I think she still have long way to go. I'll be looking forward to see the MRT covered Singapore, where people will be willing to take public transports. Then the roads would be mostly for motorcycles and public buses, so there could be a lane specially for bikes...

No comments: