Wednesday, March 10, 2010

nothing much, the only sense of achievement i had was when i solved an emaths question that quite alot classmates couldnt. haha lame. anyway browsed through my archives, found lots of memorable events, just as jinnee mcd prank, and how KT was so kind to allow me walk out of class when she want whole class stay back. haha, see, its proven that nags make me frustrated, thats a reason why i kindda buay tahan ms soon nagging too. bo bian, they mean good, but i just hate naggings.

I found myself so funny last time, rather amazed of my thinking when im young. But my world used to be so vibrant, so much laughter, so much songs. Partly is ofcoz the bubble tea period, kindda miss the auntie, totally lost contact now. Last time there was still freedom of singing, unlike now lol, as if its a crime. Sigh, for now, im better off alone since it hurts so much to be heard.

Anyway was honoured to go to ______ house today, since somehow ______ had never let anyone stepped into his house. Knew more about _____ family. Was surprised actually, my impression had proven a distant from truth. But not as bad as another guy that his father was a gambler. Not very sure how is situation now. At least now I knew more of the people around me, these interest me, to KPO their lives, so I could see life in many different perspective, hopefully could help out someday. Sigh, still disappointed that i failed my best subject.. maths... frankly prefer yip, coz he gave difficult homework so i must copy others, and whenn i copy, i understand, i learn. Now all do my own, learn nothing much. Must depend on own motivation now, maybe after march ba....

No comments: