Monday, March 8, 2010

Some comments I came by in facebook.

"I use to say as we grow older, we learn to avert falls and fall down much lesser. However, we'll hurt more each time when we fall and take a lot more effort to pick ourselves up. Does anyone have that type of feeling that you're falling although you have not fall, and it seems impossible to pick yourself up because you've not fall in the first place?"

Yea, absolutely true, this is because society had taught us form young to not to fall and just blindly follow rules. Therefore we are so afraid to fall, be it in terms of physical, academically or life case.

想到这里,胸口涌上一股暖流,泪水不尽意的往下流了一滴. 是我对自己的生命决得不满,或是对好友的思念,或是感慨的心情已不能跟这位好友倾诉,我也分不清. 可能全都有吧.

This description is brilliant. Form this sentence alone we could infer that the speaker had flashback a series of sorrowful event that had made him regret. Yet his confusion of the root of his teardrops explicitly suggests that he had went through so much pain that he was not sure of the pain anymore, that all these painful memories had flooded and numbed him.

Next, an opinion on ABSURDISM:

In absurdist philosophy, the Absurd arises out of the fundamental disharmony between the individual's search for meaning and the apparent meaninglessness of the universe. As beings looking for meaning in a meaningless world, humans have three ways of resolving the dilemma : Suicide, Religious, Acceptance.

Above is a wiki abstract. And I think I will soon fall into the acceptance category. Since I had always in conquest of finding true meaning to my life, of how can I impact another being. I had always been thinking what if I dont exist, will everything still goes on. From fate and destiny, I knew I was born for something, yet I still couldnt find a definite answer that is big enough to impact a being (hopefully to the better).

Firstly, who am I? Im just a ordinary kid that has limited knowledge and logic, so what could I offer? Im not a genius to offer my knowledge nor a rich man son that could benefit the needy. Im a level-headed man that would understand, forgive but never forget - such petty asshole that never treated any situation without the HISTORY-colored glasses. Further im a lazy pig that would be shunned off by the though of school every morning. What could I do? One thing for sure, I wont change.

Then, society had its routine all ready, just like a game, level 1-10, each representing the different stages in life. And therefore so does fate. Since fate could determine those major milestones of your life, what you could only do is to be optimistic about things, then why not tell me who could I help along my return path to emptiness or beginning of the cycle. At least I could get myself prepared for what would be coming and not absorb each and everything and then had to search my folders (compartments in my brain) for the necessary things.

Therefore I think I'll most probably find myself in the 'Acceptance of absurd' category and lead a easy-going life. As long as my parents are not neglected it should be okay, they're the ones that bo-bian had to bear with their flaws and changes - at least ones that I most willing to have problems with. Cuz as I had said, nothing last, not victory, not happiness, not memories, not physical things, not friends, nothing...

No comments: