Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Today was fun, I feel like a sinister mastermind behind a serial murder. Was rather pissed with albs cuz he I had to cover him for his irresponsible actions. Monday was suppose to be a deadline of a grouped essay, yet jaz send me the girls' part only at 9pm, therefore i only checked at 8am on tue. Then, just as I thought I played my part, Albs claimed that he had did 3 paragraphs, 2 which I had did yet the initial discussions were that he do the last few instead. He claimed to have send me his 3 wrong paragraphs in the morning, which I later found out he send only at 2pm! wtf! He even had mrs mah backing him by wanting me to help cover him for 1 of his 2 paragraphs. I said meet at 6pm on msn to send me over his part and I'll send him back right after I edit them. Yet at 6pm, he was not on, and at few minutes before 8 I sign off to eat my dinner. Tai told me that he online only at 8+. Then on the phone with tai, we 'complained' to jazreel and created tension between them. jaz was rather epic in her conversations, haha we had great laughs, oh, we were laughing at our classmates answers too, just for fun as not to mock them. He is hopeless man, yet somehow 'law' is always in his side. Sometimes I wonder why, like such a plain boring essay with no flow could get a mark higher than a brilliant story with vivid descriptions and full of suspense.... sigh, life's unfair, bo bian.

Anyway was listening to backstreet boy's songs, found that this line in shape of my heart is rather cool: You can save me from the man that I've become. Yea, maybe there is always a need for someone before a lycanthrope happens. Sometimes there is really a need of someone to hear out, even if it is a silent listener like a blog, to vent all angers and frustrations. Therefore I am always against the idea of being sued for something offensive written in a blog. After all a blog is just a advanced form of diary which is to keep archives or to record some thoughts. Maybe we could see pov of things from these blogs, or to learn from their foolish behavior and such, but not to the point to sue them for expressing their views.

Oh, about the jack neo scandal, really, it gets annoying to stir up such trivial matters, lets say he was just an ordinary nobody in your block, would you even care? I think we should not care of what they do in their private life, we should only look at the contribution they gave for us - his entertainment value in his movies. Furthermore, that helps singapore getting babies too.. haha...

Well, glad that mum had passed her exam with flying colours! she went for an english exam after learning english for a couple of years, she ace her exam, thats so great, gotten the highest level of class for further improvement. sometimes passion is what it takes, she is very hardworking, checking dictionary and trying to pronounced a new word as accurate as she can. If only I were that driven. She had a long way to go, but she is super, one of the best among her peers, so glad to have such mother!

No comments: