Friday, April 2, 2010

Sigh I really hate it when one claimed to be free anytime and after we set the time he says not free... Oh well doesn't seem to be something of a big issue, it's just a day with no activity nia. His idea in he first place, why not he organize, since his words would reach others better, I at most would reach the usual 4...

Well it isnt a bad thing, at least without this I could have sometime to myself and mum, somethings things must have been planned out by someone somewhere up there.

Finally free of homework debts, just have to finish up the new homework and im all done. Wootz~!

I think integration is easy, throug that I understand differentiation more haha. Soon gonna go buy some groceries ba, when my mum wants it. She cooking spagethi again for lunch, woohoo. Oh must intro the cream for the pizza hut cream of chiiken soup. That would reinforce the taste.

Pass by francis blog, yupp i think so too good parents always lead a hard life trying to love their children even if they have to leave someday. And eventually parting with goodbyes or even parting from the world. I think keeping et is somewhat a good idea for kids, it will make them understand life with a companion, and needs of the companion, and ofcoz feeling of parting with the companion. Therefore it serves as a spiritual teacher, teaching about life to the kids. But this only applies to people who love to keep them to care and not to torture.

No comments: