Thursday, March 4, 2010

If I ever go to hell, I'll go with a full passport of envy.

Not the envy of fame or glory or position, but the envy for a talent, in fact, all of the talents... There is just so much other interesting stuffs than the ones I know, not that they are not interesting, just that anything interesting will be buried by the responsibility of a student and expectations of society. One can't be rigidly abide to a thing, it will only become a burden, and you will only treat is as a duty.

Some stuffs that seduced my curiosity:

Singing (obviously for years haha)
Musical Instruments
Ventriloquism
Acting
Human Psychology
Martial Arts
Culture
Languages
Painting
Animation
Cinematography

Anyway some of the most beautiful lyrics to me I'm listening this week:

"Time can bring you down
Time can bend your knee
Time can break your heart
Have you begging please
Begging please" - Tears in Heaven

Very emotional and tear-jerking especially from the efficacious voice of the singer.

"It's only words
and words are all I have
to take your heart away" - Words

"I'm not an actor I'm not the star
And I don't even have my own car" - The Actor

Both cases stating the sincerity of a man without bribes of luxury.

"It must have been cold there in my shadow,
to never have sunlight on your face." - Wind Beneath My Wings

For someone who willingly used lots of effort for you. Especially parents.

"Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word"

Self explanatory

"Have you ever seen the rain
Comin' down on a sunny day?" - Have you ever seen the rain

In my opinion implying that the speaker was crying due to some unknown reason, but by referring to the whole lyrics, it is coherent that he was coping with the ups and downs in life. He seemed to already know that, yet he was still unable to accept this phenomenon. Rather reflects a little of myself, though not much to huge extend.

"You're riding high in April,
Shot down in May" - That's life

As the title says, that's life. Anything glamorous that was showcased for too long will ceased to dazzle, what's more common stuffs, it will turn 180 in matter of days... Nothing lasts, that's what I believe...

No comments: