Sunday, April 8, 2012

Was looking at old archives, again, today, looking at 2009.

2008 was ofcoz the peak of my life I guess, with WuXuan, as most of the posts are describing how much fun we had. So then 2009 it gets less frequent by the month.

So anyway was chatting with Tai, old classmate, and yea, there are lots of things I didnt archive too, like...

Cause she looks like a flower but she stings Like a bee.....
I've been cheated by you since I dont know when....

And ofcoz, the few epic moments when Sheng wrapped his hp with a plastic, that was meant for food I think because there were holes in it.

So I got some nice feedbacks from him, that I dont realize them myself.

"at least i think, you got much more patience than before"
"and perhaps.... you dun shoot off your thoughts out as fast as before, listens to the end"
"in sch, i'm sure you know (as from your blog and the past notes just now)
you didn't like sch at all, thus u were EXTREMELY restless and tend to snap often
and then going into 'bo chup' mode very fast"

yes, that was the time where I didnt really understand that the world is made up of changes, thus I did not accept anger, I merely suppress it, until a moment I exploded and hurt my own fist for a week, with a deep wound.

Guess all is well, all is well. Now that Ive come to know other people living through all the usual problems in life, in sch, well, I feel old.

F: Growing a beard makes him older
E: He has one
E: and strokes it regularly
L: Beard = OLD

And then I came by this archive about Sheng giving us a personal note each, so I ransacked the house to search for it but to no avail =( which made me really really lousy, "nub" as what Jo loves to call me. Then I think back, he hates Doraemon, and I gave him a Doraemon with Tai's Garfield once, and I gave him a dog with the price tag on it once too. Then, I dont know, always seems to be a liability to him. It's time I should do some great stuffs for this coming May.

He wrote, "what matters is not what have i done but WHEN i done it" in that note, exactly what I quoted, "Most important moment is now" in recent years. He must feel damn proud if he still can remember that. Oh right, during the patching session I shared the quite too, I think he felt damn great at that moment =) hopefully =)

SO, was rather curious if people would keep my lengthy notes too? Mainly perhaps KY and AC, which I spent more hearts into drafting them.

Anyway, I did archived that 21st March was when we surprise shijie which got me running 20 laps haha. And that was the day when we first played tie gao yao and the tang poems.

Well, time flies, we're now running the wushu. Haha, then sx was so hilarious, when he say he want pk pasir ris hahas, training people to take over candidates, for Xing Yi, for Liu He, for even Fanzi~! He was very happy with KY's progress. =D

Right, gotta cut short the blog entry, need to rest for a long week ahead. Ciao.

No comments: