Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Just watched an old series of I Not Stupid 2, the TV drama version.

There was this episode where the brothers were fighting, and therefore the vexed mother got the help of Cheng Cai to reconcile them. They were like the needle and thread, constantly strangling each other, when will they get along. So Cheng Cai staged Jerry's disappointing act, making Tom really worried and angry at himself for not being responsible for Jerry's safety. Anyway, the granny is damn funny!!

Simple episode, but really, sometimes it's really lonely not to have siblings around. At least a brother to look after or one to look up to can vibrant up household life much. So similar cases, I often see brothers not getting along very well, but there are some which I think its damn nice too, though it might means that one party have to be the one kept giving in.

Sch started, and I started to feel the resistance. After all the demands, its really hard to think of what would I be in the future? Doris Day believes in Que Sera Sera, but not everything can be done so. Especially when the flame in you goes flickering and dim, we needed oil to fuel us up again. Though the business module seems to be in my favor, the other modules seems to be of high demands. I had basic knowledge for Econs, and figured out the overview of POA to aid my BBfinance. Indeed, the patching sessions with Jo, Tai and Sheng is extremely helpful! Haha, it would be even awesome is one day a teacher came in to say that we got to learn thermofluids hahahha! Viscosity.

Sometimes, I do feel weird, like though I sort of socialize well with strangers, I cant really follow up well. Often I get stuck with awkward silences and uncommon topic to talk about. Perhaps, one day I should start reading up on a collection of ice breaker topics. '

Sigh. It is now midnight. Probably the loneliest time of a day.

Watched How I Met Your Mother, the episode was about having legendary nights, as Barney defines it, nights which they will all remember. Barney wanted all nights to be legendary, which Ted feels that this would make none of it legendary. So in the end, we found out that Barney wanted to do so because he could not afford to just live life idling in the night while his stripper girlfriend "works". He could not imagine what is she doing, who and how. So similarly, I guess people do feel this way too, thinking in the middle of the night, what are our friends doing? How we wish we can spend every moment with everyone every time?
Ted on the similar other hand, was probably an escapist too, trying to cope with the sudden arrangement that he is gonna be alone. Loneliness is the theme, of the episode and of my blog.

So yea, this year my relationship with the WuXuan people are probably closer, we spent more time coming together and Marvel and discuss Wushu related stuffs. However, i dont know, its just that when we are one on one, except for Tai, the chemistry isnt there anymore. We spend more time talking rubbish than sharing our lives and problems to get to know one another better. As mentioned, we have this dummy with all the post-its on it, we sort of fixed the attributions to them, and did not review to see if there are some to be changed.

So sometimes, really, if I could, I really would want someone, to be a complete listener, to listen to all my problems and feelings, from the common, to the deep, to the private, to some of the things that I have NEVER spoken about. Sometimes, I do roam about 9gag, since its a great sociology tool to explore the private world which we share the common problem yet dont mention much in life, so as to chance upon scenarios which is rather true yet have not much chance to speak up of. Somehow through that, I do feel better, like as if someone else in the nation have a common think with me too, and that I'm not alone. Moreover, 9gag would never know me, I'm invisible, which makes it best because a listener who never know me personally would be sort of safer.

I wonder do Heaven feel this way too? That no one feels the way He feels? Or no one understand Him but only predict or impose attributes on Him, based on Earthly logic and understanding?

No comments: