Sunday, April 29, 2012


Today is totally awesome! =)
Yea! haha really really happy =) =) =)


Wushu as usual, Tony is joining us! which means one great role model and motivation for the younger kids!!!
We had fun playing basketball as one whole bedok CC~!! =) =)


After that, I went to ZK house to borrow SS notes to teach YuQian in church. =)
Before that however, I met up with Serbrina and had a great talk =)
From here I got to know about Kpop haha, and was interested in SJM =)


So after everything I went into ZK house. Had a great chat with him and his mum. 
Then I found out from their sister that they had a really really good impression on me. =) =) =)
This is priceless  really happy for it, then I realized I always went to their house empty handed
So shall prepare big big gifts for them next time.  =)


Really happy to be able to keep in touch with old friend. Somehow I find he's very anti social.
He dont really click much in his JC, thus most probably have little friends,
So yea, really wish him all the best, that he will use his talents well and find a purpose in life soon.
I heard he's been waiting for the world to end, tired of living haha, really wish him all the best.
I hoped to be there to like motivate and encourage him, but perhaps time will shine a path for him sooner or later. =)


They gave me whole packet of onions
When juz nice we ran out of it and my mum wanted buy =) =)


Oh then the award presentation mark lee won  my fav show, so I super happy today! =) 


I believe no matter what is his personality like, as long as he got appropriate content for the suitable show, he should get this prize category. Just like Lee Teng, though his other appearances in other variety shows sucks, his prize for his content in Let's Talk is well deserved. =)


Also, rather happy that Chen Shu Cheng won the male supporting award after 40 years, I always think that he is a good actor, he could act all sorts of characters, from rich man to poor man, from cunning man to humble man. =)


Great way to end the week. =) Thx loads to every single being on Earth that indirectly shaped my life this week, that I ended it with natural happiness instead of just synthetic happiness.

No comments: