Thursday, April 26, 2012

Today nothing much happen in school, accompanied Brian roaming the streets, then went to Johann house.

Perhaps today's post is more about money.

So I reached home to be updated about some family stuffs. So there was as usual, disagreements within us. I think, to a certain extent, women have the tendency to be under oppression as always. Ofcoz, this is an obvious stereotypes, but I cant help to be a little sexist most of the times because of the whole family history of useless women. Anyway, sales management lecture today also proved that most of the top selling agents are women, so perhaps by being oppressed they could generate more sales due to the customers feeling very happy to grab better deals. They could compromise for bigger gains. Perhaps so, so I merely commented that though the current decision of my family is right, at the essence of being human, I think a certain group is a disappointment.

So lets say A has an attractive business, and A introduced to B, which B loves it thus A gained commission. By logic, or rather by principles of benevolence, A helped B to be aware of such profitable business, thus B should show some gratitude by offering some tips or feasts. However, it seems that in our case, B wanted to gain extra cash from A to tap into the commissions, although it is seriously penny compared to what they will be earning. Furthermore, we are relatives!!

So yea, I think they are not so respectable for being human, unlike people like Yong Jie or Kok Guan. So then again, we have a family history of relatives being a hindrance. So I concluded, to achieve heights, I will not fucking care whether you are relatives or not, I shall never give in or give up. Perhaps family decision this time is still good, and probably good, if we take the other perspective that we are benefiting from them instead, but then, in conflict perspective, this is really the power of money. In a way, I rather trust a stranger friend, than a close relative. However, there is one relative that is really outstanding, extremely humble and kind, always initiated to offer help, with complete trust on us. I believe all families goes through there financial sensitivity issues, therefore I believe most would agree too, that money can really destroy.

Speaking of money can destroy, I wonder if people would really forsake money to help other people, especially when the money is important to them. At 1:30:00 of I Not Stupid 2, Jerry wanted to accumulate enough money equivalent to his dad's one hour salary, to literally buy his time to watch his performance, however knowing his brother needed immediate money for a ransom, he gave him despite being treated badly by Tom. INS ftw~! never fails to uncover day to day lives of people, perhaps just that Jerry thing a bit waste of time, but its still an awesome show!

My mum tried to use a relative to destroy the harmony of our own 3 person family, what the hell is that? Stopped her immediately,  before she goes on and on again, and attacking my dad's family. I could guarantee to say my dad was hurt too, he shared with me saying at times, probably because it was really too long ago since his meditation course,  he felt so angry that he would punched all out on the bed or kick the sofa or something. Displacement defense mechanism if I'm not wrong. I can totally related to that, i was so angry long long time ago that I punched the wall with full force, cuz I have to release that tension immediately can the wall is the nearest target except for the computer. So ofcoz, I did not have time to notice the plug there, thus leaving a deep 7 layer skin tear on my knuckles, that I could see my bones.

So I stopped that, then being mum, she went on and on emphasizing how great his the relative and so on and so forth, like incek muthu, during war time, if you cook in the jungle, enemy aircraft above, they see the smoke,  they will bombard the whole area, you die, i die, everybody die......... let me give you another example..........

Sigh, then I relate that to principle of being human, confucianism, christianity, buddhism, and some testimonies, and then the mine cart philosophy problems. And slowly, after dominating the whole conversation, everything ends.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

wah.. sorry to heard about your story... well, we just can wish all the best to happen in our life lor.. >.< ~