Sunday, January 8, 2012


Woke up 8.30am today, to collect my bike at Tanah Merah, and then met WC, Alan and Jackson for breakfast, then cycled to TM to search for Birthday Gifts for YJ, and then went to Ikea to search for nice frames or stands cuz we were thinking of getting him a basketball for display. So After that parked the bike at church before heading home, did a last minute card since I was afraid that the mass card might fail. Oh well, guess I worry too much? Not my style though.

Anyway, yea then I went back to meet them at Manhattan Fish Market, and went with them to search for gifts, which due to my previous trip I made up my mind to buy the basketball and the sculpture from precious tots, the sculpture was a shepherd sculpture looking up on the sky. I think it's very suitable, because he had been a shepherd to us, herding us, and used his life as a great example of God's works. And his hunger for God is just like that sculpture, so faithful, so sincere. It's his 21st birthday, I really hope he can grow up strong in Christ and everything else too, and fulfilled all the emptiness he had in his heart, including being a good father, for he had not a chance to experience one himself, he shall live vicariously through his children.

Oh yea, joke, so I actually bought the "shuang xi" wedding wrapper for him~!!! It was totally not on purpose, time was running out, and precious tots had no nice designs for the cheapest 1.20 bucks wrappers, so I picked this since it was red, and from far it looked like ordinary present wrapper, until we took it out!!! Hahahaha super joke~!! Oh right, his mum was so cool, he refused when we shouted for him to kiss PY at the party, until his mum said so~ "qin yi ge!" hahahahahah~!!!!

Oh, then Pop Cell have him a set of jersey, which coincidentally matches well~!! It was red top black bottom, just like the ball we gave him~!!! =D so cool, we took few shots of him, one was especially nice~!! =D

The whole party was like celebrity meet, so cool~! Just like on news, with many reporters flashing the camera haha. Cake was awesome, sad I dont really eat durian, esp Mao Shan Wang~!! So strong durian, even the Udders Ice Cream of it I cant finish it. KY was emo-ing whole day, I think its just that he's tired from his medicine effect, hope it was like that, yet you-know-who messaged me, so...... hmm..... (link link, think think)

So yea, that day before the badminton, there was this Wheelchair Bound Lady whom I helped her to CC, along the way I chat with her, as usual, she was complaining about her state, and that she could do much due to her condition, yet there are people gossiping behind her back, labeling her as useless and lazy due to her size, and even her children refused to raise her anymore, and so she's a lonely widow now. Sigh. Dont know about the whole background, and though not surprising, not the first time I see, still, many times I feel, did He who made the lamb make thee? How is it possible to make 2 powerful creatures be of predator-prey relations? Dont it hurt to see your creations fighting another of your creations?

So then as I turned to desktop, this wallpaper appeared to me, something I did long ago. It wrote: Though with disparities, we share the same road n destination, on the walk of life. So yes, be it worrying about 3 meals a day or how to meet quota, after all, we still have our own individual exclusive problems in life, so somehow or another, life is still fair.

Today I drew closer to few persons, shall keep it up. Sometimes I feel more and more lazy about social relations, at times really, I took a shortcut to not think of pick up lines and try to search for common topic, I just ask straight what they are interested in. Sounds weird, but even to the extent of asking, how to cheer you up? haha. I missed the times where I used to skip stones at the reservoir when Im feeling down.

Life is just mot that simple, because if it were to be simple, there wont be any ups and downs, no roller coasters, then there's no need to sieve the strong and the weak in mind, then there wont be films and books that could attract many, there wont be fun at all.

The storm will come, so we shall embrace it, we should tell it how great God is, that we will get to the "yu guo qing tian", that everything will be okay in the end. Though many times Im really wondering, if everything was a part of a great plan, is every decisions made predestined? So wouldnt everything falls in place like a movie? So no matter how we tried to change the world or some sort it will all be futile because is either planned for you or not? And whatever planned to have will have, not will not?

But I dont believe so, because I do believe I have a great purpose here, and I shall fulfill it! Though might not seem very clear now. Anyway, Im still enjoying life, not much big troubles and difficulties.

No comments: