Thursday, January 5, 2012

Wed I went for badminton with Chang Hong, Angel, Jorgen and Qinda....
Surprised, cuz I was expecting Qinda most skilled, yet the opposite, skill wise they're all better. o.O wow! haha.

So a sudden decision urge me to go for night cycling with Jorgen. And so we went. Our first stop was Udders Ice Cream, then I12 Katong, and finally Old Airport Road. The trip was enjoyable I guess, I got to visit I12 which i had yearned to go since dont know when. Throughout the trip chat alot with him, though most of the time Im the one to start topic, almost exhausted of topic already. Well, yea 9 Jan..... where new chapters of life begins, may existing chapters be remembered and never be devoured by dust.

So as I was talking with him, environment is really important. He's one of the decent NT I have met, I really hope this can continue despite the complexity of the future. Though our time spent was so little, I grew a bond with him too, somehow I find him rather loner too. After hearing about his cliques, and his lifestyles, and how his life revolves around me and the SCC volunteers, and his self discipline and self concept to not be influenced by the "mainstream" ppl of his society, he's so cool.

So yea, some of the topics was about business too. So he's wondering where to go to after his first year, so I was suggesting either Event Management or Service. Cuz I think that Singapore is going to become a hub for Meetings, Incentives, Conventions and Exhibitions, (MICE), thus will definitely involved in many foreign investments here to set up events big or small. As such, the market for this should be really big in the near future.

So yea, it doesnt really require lots of capital too, but might need a diverse bank of social connections. Service, on the other hand, should be good too, though I think that it would be a waste of time? Since like you can learn it from workplace. Oh well, hope he will find his most suited area next year =D and perhaps, ten years down the road, we will meet again, perhaps becoming partners or something of that sort? Since looking at his current background, he should be capable to doing big stuffs with his big capital. This made me think of someone who told me some time ago, about him and his sister, being "sweet and adorable kids, but with challenging background". So far, I still dont see that yet. "Yet", because many thorns are not noticed as we glance through the surface of the field of red radiant roses. But anyway, not very important, whats important is to not waste whatever he is blessed with.

I sort of have a new dream to work to, is that 20 years down the road, the 4 of us (WuXuan) will come together often, to meet at a cafe, with our families, having great time bonding the 3 generations. And 4 of us would be successful people, whether together in partnership business or not.

Anyway had some chat with family too, about other companies, and how handful of companies, like Shu Dynasty, fall under the reign of their offsprings, which sort of include our family? Sigh, looking at their lack of guts to pia another career, and their stagnation of at least ten years, and their lack of interest to find opportunities in their hobbies, and their inertia....

I sort of have a self imposed stress to make them proud, to prove to them that everything isnt as complex as they think. With this mindset, I grow more and more afraid each day, that I wont succeed, and trace back their steps again. I notice my strong level of trust lately, and scared that history repeats itself and allowed betrayals to affect or rather to bankrupt a prospering business. Therefore, I really hope to establish good relation with potential partners, to minimize the trust issues and such. I also really hope that people around me can do well and not waste whatever they are blessed with now, for I will definitely need some of them in the future, and hopefully I wont be despised upon, since Im rather pessimist about my capabilities, and my status in the future. So yea, STRESSED..... STRESSED... STRESSED.....

KTV-ed today, some of the nice lyrics:

1)

爱的痛了 痛的哭了
哭的累了 日记本里页页执着
记载着你的好 像上瘾的毒药
它反覆骗着我

爱的痛了 痛的哭了
哭的累了 矛盾心里总是强求
劝自己要放手 闭上眼让你走
烧掉日记重新来过

2)

宁可空白了手 等候一次 真心的拥抱
我相信在这个世界上 
一定会遇到对的人出现在眼角

No comments: