Friday, January 27, 2012

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zslsJGwk13I&feature=related

So cool, as a performer, he should be feeling really elated! To have the whole audience grooving with you, so cool~

Was listening to the few acapella by Metro Vocal Group, man they rocks~!! Their canto pronunciation are perfect in my ears! Then I drifted into songs by Beyond, and the bass of 光辉岁月 really reverberated in my ears like some rock concert, and then finally to an Eason song, 爱是怀疑, that was covered by MetroV. I think its really a cool song because of the beat, the pace of the rap, the chorus, esp the part that alternated the fake and real voice. So cool~ The lyrics are rather unique too, unlike most love songs.

So Jorgen just touched down on sg, and QinDa already planned for night cycling tomorrow~ Oh gosh, gotta rush my assignments either now or wake up early tomorrow for them, 3 essays, 1 presentation... sigh, should had done it just now, but went out with Angel cuz she had never been to PP, like OMG she went to suntec and vivo, yet had never been to PP??? We challenged katong laksa, obviously she lost haha~!!

Actually before that wanted to ask Johann out to BBT shop, since its been long time since we sat there to talk and play chinese chess, but then that annoying "orh" just dampen my mood completely, like what the shit cant you write more? will it hurt for you to write more, elaborate more? chuck in random topics and dont fucking kill the conversation? these days I think his One Piece fucking screw him sia!

Wait..... hmm actually last time he also like that, his lol, and kk, and sigh.... then kept complaining I always find him, sigh... personality... personality...... Walao, actually kind of think of it, seriously I have issues with almost everyone, just didnt really say out, am I that hard to please? Urgh, it's weird kind of think of it, that we could stay on so long, compromise, giving in, I guess, that made us last, since I usually kept them within myself and this blog. It's CNY, shall not display these fed up attitude.

Anyway, today Ive reinforced my stand that parents nowadays dont know how to be parents. Sigh, but actually some of parents also a little too unreasonable, cant always vent their frustration on the kids right? And kept using hurtful words like "dump you" or something like that, and their treatments too. Sometimes, I think using law, though very superficial, had its benefits too, like for couples to go through a year of "training and practical exams" before their ROM and maybe "Registry For Sex",
that can reduce useless parents that only know how to enjoy and screw the future generations.

Thats basically all for today. JYJY~~ after this week, it would be one module down~!!!

As shared on fb, was doing a project on Toilet Paper Dispenser, suddenly thought of a scene in , the part where the teacher say: "When people think of rubbish, they will think of you, rubbish, you, you, rubbish"..... so applied in this scenario: "When people think of toilet, they will think of us, toilet, us, us, toilet"...... hahahhaa

But oh well, at last it was all done!

Oh right, these few days I realized my topics with parents are about business already, sigh, the realization that im getting old sucks, especially when I gotta feed 4 families in the near future, where my Ji Pa Ban~~~??? However so far no luck in all the small business Im trying to establish, neither any attractive opportunities that I could spot on. An old friend was suggesting on potential market, but after analyzing it, seems like not a right time to strike since it is too new, so the start up cost still a little too high, and awareness or marketing of the product requires huge effort. Shall wait longer, perhaps High Achievers would be my forte.

Tomorrow gotta visit Bowei, then JiaoLian, then night cycling, Sun would be Bedok Wushu Annual Bai Nian, then the GateCrash event at chijmes. 3 Exams coming next week, excluding presentation. Sigh.

No comments: