Friday, January 6, 2012

Been popping by this chatbox, Solid Pop's, not all though, so I once in a while make some noise........

The people there really mingled well, liek so surprising, better than I can ever imagine. =D Their jokes so funny, free entertainment, just leave the chat open and see wha are they saying, while doing other stuffs, works best especially when listening to TED talks, sch works or just surfing youtube. If they were to be on stage, their impromtu can last the audience 3 meals already...... (full because of the air they suck in while laughing) and free workout too (abs are used while laughing).So cool, and they actually are meeting as early as 8am~!!! Woah Im just gonna pop by and cycle and jaga their barang barang...

anyway yesterday just after my blog post, I came by this classic song,

The world is closing in
Did you ever think?
That we could be so close..... like brothers

The future's in the air
I can feel it everywhere
Blowing with the wind of change~~

It's by scorpions, and it really speaks into me, exactly what I was feeling. So today I had work, and sigh, there are some things that I wish I could do better if I were to be a boss one day. And yea Rose is gonna be transferred, so there goes one money source. Nice working with her really, but I never knew how she felt about me, as in work wise. Shall send Johann to spy on her hahahha nah larh shall use Johann to find out how she think about me, and also to find out about the new manager, so I can decide whether to continue or to find yet another work environment. Actually, this isnt a bad thing after all, since last year I started to feel like changing environment already. This is an indirect way to open up a chance for me to jump again.

Regardless the future, I should think Ive done my best, broke lots of rules, learnt lots of things, Im satisfied enough. Yepp, I learnt about how trivial stuffs like throwing potato chips container could be noticed as a potential case and etc. I overall enjoyed my working experience, though I know some who dont, but comparing their attitude with mine, I can safely say I deserve to feel good. Guess this is what the oldies kept emphasizing on, do it with your heart, and "we" can see it.

And so tmr is YJ 21st, gonna wake up early to meet the boys and a girl to run..... then I should be going to tm to look for bball for him, then we can sign and give to him =D and then his party at night....

So 2012 is here, economy doesnt seem too good, and maybe changes are taking place, places like 123 bubble tea shop, mindcafe safra tampines, scc bbtc, bedok wushu... oh well shall have new lifestyle....... oh right, now then remember sx might have part time job for us as instructors =D

Then yea I might work with Tai for all the possible games to put in some education values and fun in it, to be proposed to workshops like MoneySense and other such workshop companies, and from there could make extra $$. And I shall start finding companies that often do events and shall write in to ask to be involved or to see or anything that I might help, even doing sai kang will do. And ofcoz eldercare, though this would be volunteering.

So 2012, shall look forward to Jack Neo's film, hope can have a good laugh though the trailer looks rather dumb, sigh, actually got several funny things from scc, these small cute incidents can be used for movies also, like the remixes of songs by the kids haha, and yea always thought of having a movie of teenage relationships, but kena chope by Apple of Eye already, on newspaper it said to even outshine Kung Fu and other Stephen Chow's shows.......

No comments: