Saturday, January 14, 2012

Oh no, weekends are burning fast. Fri planned to cut hair, play games, then rest already. However, due to MOUSEHUNT~!! I joined the tournament on thur that made me discard every tasks im supposed to do for that. So yea, it snowballed to fri where I got to stay in sch 11 to 3 to finish up the BNF and LAW projects. Sigh. So I ditched Jorgen at scc haha. When I reached, he was teaching Gerome. So it really surprised me but Im really glad he was arranged to do so. As his background, he should have seen several slow learners in his life too, so its great to train him in this field so he might one way or another help other people in his life too. I believe he got the ability to excel much, and help much.

So yea so I went there, chat a little here and there, so great seeing Alvin and Chalmers, and also Le Le too, and Javier haha, he hugged me and said: "You stink, but I dont care..." soooo sweet......

So then we went with Angel and called Chang Hong for basketball. We played till 6pm, then had dinner and went to Jorgen's house. I helped him downloaded utorrents and various applications while installing Need For Speed The Run. Woah he got an awesome comp and an awesome internet. Razor, made for gaming. So he was revising Customer Service. We went through the first 2 chapters and concluded it was rather crap, so much personal impressions than customers service, so I advised him to skip to chapter 8, Customer Retention. So there are certain new terms he learnt, and certain small details in customers service many would miss out, like the "Serve customer certain coloured cups or straw if applicable, when we "guess" what customer would like, and address their needs and wants before they even request". And shared with him the POM projects and learning points.

Then comes the sigh part haha. NFS was installed, and we tried, and frankly it was a great thriller. The stages are hard to clear, party because we never knew the acceleration button haha so we were playing without accelerating but pure nitrous haha. Anyway, yea so we played till 2pm.

Then we talked a little here and there about songs and music. Then we decided to sleep. It was 3pm then~! and downloads were done at close to 4pm.

We woke up at 8am then, planned for breakfast which obviously couldnt, which cost him a 7 bucks cuz he needed passport sized photos fast, which could have saved that money if he were to say that days in advance. So we had breakfast at Ya Kun, I had the french toast. Wow, speaking of that my stomach is grumbling now.

So just nice I enquireed about TCC solutions too, and cool, nice job for him. Maybe I would join too for a while just to adorn my portfolio and get that iphone plan benefit. Everything seemed to fall so nicely, we were studying about customer service, and he had to go to work today at last minute call due to manpower shortage. So I think he's still there now till 2 midnight. Really hoped he's alright!

Oh yea, because of that, he went home between 2 to 3 to put down his stuffs, which thus I tabaoed food for him and therefore late for the teachers meeting for half an hour. I thought it would be a very formal and serious meeting, so was rather kanchiong and all that, event thinking that if my 'attitude' was questioned, I would say that I didnt think my reason for latecoming would be justified yet I would repeat the same decision if there is a second time. Woah liek so "the oath" that show haha. Yea cuz I didnt drew money, thus he lent me 50, which made him pennyless, and no time to eat, and if he dont eat, his 4h of sleep wouldnt guarantee the energy needed to last through his work, so I made that decision.

So of coz, everything falls in place so perfectly, shortly after I reached, then they started the meeting, and bible study, and everything ended as usual. Cool~!! Amazing at lots of times how God works~! So during bible study, I was amazed my their deep and wise interpretation of the study verses. Impressed! Immediately as I read, I have lots of questions and doubts and all the whys, but they cleared it all without me uttering a word! Lots of it are simply because I did not read enough, or missed the point. But still, awesome because a certain verse was so trivial to me yet it was liek the crucial part of the study verses!

So A.Jacq was sharing about the ministry, and that till date there are 800 ex students out there, and how she hoped that each of them would find their way to the connection with God, but we shall focus one by one, liek the Parable of Lost Sheep. She mentioned Jorgen too, and about that day where we "昔日重逢" (met again after years). Im rather proud though, that I am still in contact with people liek WeiDe and Jorgen, and with KY's help, reached to Amanda, Jewel, Qinda and the rest. And she shared something so cool, that sometimes, we never knew if we are that crucial move in chess that would affect the whole game board, that would cost a huge advance or failure into the game. And the thing is that we dont have to know what is it, we dont need to move nations, we just need to do our best in whatever we are doing, and the rest will follow along.

Then, I met up with Chang Hong as he passed me old books for the scc, then went to Bedok Point for lunch and arcade, and Gong Cha~! and then finally back home. Hmm, 3 more hours to Jorgen's off, doubt I have the energy to last through though, oh well....

Arh yea, tomorrow is the Tribe Meeting. Seriously, I thought there was no wushu, when they asked me I was liek "only if I dont have wushu, if have I would be late and attend the gathering only" But dont know why got the image that last week was last week already, so I said okay I will turn up at 9am, and yea k I was just blur all the way.... So yea, was a little irritated when someone said to me: "More liek you agreed without thinking, more like you"..... Sigh, like for pass few events either I went after wushu or I skipped totally for wushu, can cross reference though this blog archive itself somemore, oh well, lazy to sort of "proof" myself, I always have a certain bad reputation in wushu anyway. First impression are anchored deep, hard to be changed. And also the Orh reply... oh well, personality.....

Right... Ciao~!

No comments: