Wednesday, November 2, 2011

There comes a point in life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore, and who always will.....

Awesome quote =D and there will be a moment in life where you know you've went a long way, that you can look back and reach out your hands to help your peers behind...

As usual, busy schedule, Mon 9am-9pm lesson, Tue 9am-6pm lesson, then went to surprise ZiKang and ZiJian. It's really great to see them again, and to be able to chat and seemingly no worries, just like old times haha. Do hope they can endure JC, that everything would be smoother for them. A small surprise, but felt really great haha, because I always had this impression told me ZK was looking out of the window on one birthday, pondering if he can spot me and weide. I think it was sec 1. Anyway yea sec 2 I went back to Indo, sec 3 I only bought a small cake for ZJ, sec 4 I mixed up his birthday due to post-olvl frenzy, so yepp finally he had his surprise haha. =D

Today after lesson I ent to visit MindCafe. Felt really great, to be back, to be recognized, to be missed. Marco was telling me that actually he needed me that few weeks, and even now, since there had been problems he need to handle in his kitchen, and in other things as well, he hoped that I could be there to help the new part timers. Sigh, no time lehh, no choice. Maybe I'll be back on Dec?

Then, I visited Samy, had a great chat too, and had lots of inputs and facts on lots of lots of things. As i always think, he is the most dedicated teacher Ive ever seen. Though no longer his student, he always go the extra mile to help me, to push us, to motivate, inspire and enrich us. One example how to spot a good teacher, I was saying about moe teachers that calledup parents of half the class who did not do homework, and he replied, I would call up the half the class who DID the homework to praise them, and perhaps give a few bonus marks for them, because they deserve it as they complete their assignments, and those who did not simply lose out, without disrupting their life, in case for crazy kiasu parents.

Then, I went touring bras basah, before settling down at the national library cafe to read up stuffs on the internet, and then went in to grab a book and sleep =D Hey at least I skimmed through half the book =D but I was really tired.

As for tomorrow, gotta collect scholarship invitations, and perhaps sent out to the invited guests, and then fri gotta go for some talk. Sat Sun same old.

No comments: