Saturday, November 26, 2011

Lots of happenings this week.

On 23rd, we were planning to buy a present for Jordan since his birthday is on the next day. So we waited for Jordan to go for his cds at 2pm, school ended at 11am. Unexpectedly, he was stubborn, he wanted to skip despite lots of frowns and encouragements and taunts for him to go. So then we decided to go tm together, which initially I planned for each of us to take separate path, like Faris will act as if he’s going home, I will say I need to go church, and Siva will crap up an excuse to leave Jordan with the 3 girls so he will feel awkward n leave, yet don’t know why as Faris went up on 8, the girls followed, and everyone followed….

So on bus its round two, me and Faris acted to leave them at Fari’s bus stop, Siva will then leave them at TM, saying he need to meet friend at Tamp Library. And he was so fake when I faked giving him a phone call!! Haha, in the end he didn’t leave, so we sneakily bought the ball, with Delia’s help, “go toilet”, or “take food” (cuz they were in Manpuku), then in the end, after searching the 3 malls, we fixed our eyes on one at T1. So Delia suggested he send lizzie off to the bus stop, and jane, being oblivious thoughout, thought it was all real, even suggested “why not go home together”…. Hahahaha

In the end everything falls back as planned. =D at least the 5h drama was not wasted, he enjoyed the surprise, and thought it was all real. Haha we can be Oscar winners already =)

We saw Wednesday and Thursday together at T1, they were so sweet~ Wednesday was clinging onto him, leaning her head on his shoulder. Lovely couple…. Made me little jealous haha.

At night I went to church to help out with the Bursary thing, and chatted with KY, since it was his first time leading, and heard he’s got a tough group.

So on Thursday, Psychology lecture was about Developmental Psychology part 2. I guess Something that I got back from these few psychology lectures, if I were to have kids, I would have 2, and would spend more time with them especially first few years, and gotta have loads of family activities to avoid the only child feeling lonely and the chance of going astay. Through Psychology, Ive learnt much more, and understand kids more. I actually sort of shocked ____ after the truth and dare session, saying that by changing steads so many times in a year means that his heart is not searching for a soul mate, but searching for the type of soul mate he really wanted. Felt rather bad shocking him.

So then it was pop camp, which will be going into detail on the next blog post ^^.

Today, I went for "Apple of the eye" with Johann, Wei Nan and Jorgen, again Ive learnt much too. Some awesome quotes I liked are:

青春是一場大雨。即使感冒了,還盼望回頭再淋它一次 it means that "Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even though you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again." - http://www.lonelyreload.com

人生本來就很多事是徒勞無功的啊 this hit me hard. In the movie, this was said when the top student was asked what for studying for stuffs that we might not even use in the future? She replied that in life, there are many great efforts that will be in vain, that have no results. This motivated me, that not every effort I put in must make a difference, maybe, should enjoy the process, do for the sake of doing, because it fills me with life.

No comments: