Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Work is fine today as well, except for the part where the is money shortage and we need to top up. Sianz, dont know whose fault is it, so be it then. I mean like so far anything I handle is alright, but whenever im not tracking the cash register sure got problem. Really confusing. Customers swarm in after 6pm, as usual as weekdays.

There is this tennis coach called Mark too, the one I actually delivered his wraps to the tennis court 3 stories up because he was in a rush that day. Today he came for 2 cans which is 2 bucks plus 14 cents due to GST, I offered to absorb that 14 cents myself, so I put a dollar in the cash float. At the end of the day, there was an extra dollar, which is weird because it should be 80 cents, furthermore according to Marco (previous Mark I used is Mark of kitchen), there was another customer taking 2 cans at 2 bucks without paying the GST, so should be short of that means the excess should be 60 cents. Oh well, perhaps I really suck at maths. Anyway these are small amount, but the difference at the afternoon is big! Almost an hour of our salary. Oh well. I do believe my customer service is good though. =D

2 more days, and I'm off to HK, and will think twice of whether or not to continue work there, but the thing is that Marco and Rose trusted me alot and taught me alot to prepare me for anything. I really feel sad to just leave like that, its like as a supervisor, its also sort of teacher, training a disciple, hoping to see him soar high one day. On the other hand, the responsibilities are really much, and the mental and physical strength demand is rather high to me. So I'll think twice, ofcoz compared to many other jobs, this is heaven already, but really, I think Im better off living my life volunteering, unless being my own boss.Dont really like big organisations, prefer doing simple stuffs like bubble tea. =D

A packed schedule this week, though time can fly really slow at work, at least I learn things. It's really enjoyable to see many different styles of customer, and how easily they agree to try my recommendations, but I do give them alot of ice cream haha =D Unfortunately I dont have a try at busy period yet. Ive been hearing stories of busy times, and the chaos they have to handle, I really hope to handle that one day, for a couple of hours or so, just to handle impatient customers and etc, to test my customer services when things are not going the way it has always been. So well, perhaps I'll work on a sunday for once in nov after i get my sch timetable. I want to have a try on how well I can manage situations, and how calm my mind can work. I think I would rather fail, cuz at times when customers swarm in and I got to take multiple orders and prepare drinks and deserts, I do kanchiong a little, though no mishaps yet, and I politely apologize which so far received no complaints, but "its alright", or "no problem" instead. Good customers I meet =D Thanks for the favour. =D

Love Thy Neighbour episode 17, dang im gonna miss the last episode, cuz just nice i sat 3am flight. Cant stop laughing at the cartoon-ness of the Tian Hu family, so hilarious man, especially the dad, "I'm so bored at home that watching ants shifting nests amazes me more and mroe each day"... hahha~!! and "The door will need to upgrade soon, as you're getting fatter by day"...... hahahhahaha~!!! Completely awesome~ If only I have such funny family haha, unlike that Angelina family, with such knn dad kept busaysong foreigner, walao everything also blame them, please larh singapore dont have foreigner called kampong liao lorh, somemore singaporeans kept bully blue collared foreigners lorh, seriously firetruck sia. Noone in the family pleases me, though that Mozart looks like a younger version of James Tan SE, but in the show he so damn stupid, so spoilt, so spoil plans too, and what a coward for giving in to bullies. Ok larh must applause for their acting, especially the mother, but definitely not for angelina, so damn lousy, emotionless, no exaggeration, not natural. Best actors are all of the TianHu family!! The Hong Kong family is good too, but I think that Michael guy very noob acting as well.... the Hong Kong guy better! and the wife haha! Awesome slang, was playing with that slang the other day at scc.

Full day again tomorrow. Ciao.

No comments: