Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spoiler alert~!!!!!!!!!!!!
Love Thy Neighbour episode 13 was awesome

There was a great twist for TianHu family, about the relationship of her dad and Lucy, about the origins of her and her parents, also there is a nice feeling as she tried to subtly repay back the money she 'loaned' form ah po, and she tried comforting ah po too. The last part was cliche though, as they about to kiss..... thunder.....

Starting was boring, I actually skipped forward. That family was so freaking extra, a wife so bitchy and lousy actor, stiff mouth emotionless eyes, noob husband, super racist dad, very taitai mum.... dad and kid weird habits, etc... so extra....

The focus of the drama is definitely at TianHu and family. As Lucy stomped off saying she wanted the ROM, to signify womanhood, that was so sociology, a hope of every traditional lady, to be a wife and serve her duty as one, and most importantly to be recognized as one. The twist as to why her parents separated is so unexpected, it was like the drama portray them so cartoon-ish and cute, and sort of put liars in a good light with TianHu using excess money to buy goods for old people anonymously, and her dad keeping to his principle of bluffing, to how smart they always pulled off everything. Realyl entertaining, perhaps this is one climax of the story, with TianHu confused with lies and reality, and impression of both her parents, good or bad mum, good or bad dad. Her mum appearance spoiled the image of a magnificent mum, yet the twist spoilt the image of a loving and pitiful dad, poor girl....

I would this this part of the script is well done!

Then the mid autumn scene, got me relating to how I felt during this mid autumn too, I felt lonely, like this year no celebrations of carrying lantern around neighbourhood, play with sparkles, eating mooncake together, not even with family since they dont practice this occasion. Thus I could only savour its taste alone at midnight, with perhaps the moon mocking at me. But whatever the case, I hoped all around me well, and longevity, regardless where they may be. That scene was touching to me, just as the previous one with Lucy.

Guess everyones got their own problems as well, being financially stable and achieving workplace and academic excellence got its pros and cons too. So just be glad about everything I have now, for those I dont, lets just hope I can do something about it, if not just let it be... let it be....

Then this weird thought came into me, according to movies, its always the bad guys having head starts and seemingly well off at the start, thinking about many face I put up in front of people, am I one? I mean in those HK movies, the bad guys sort of can have mole in the good guys too and have schemes and lots of staged benevolence.

Another weird thought, what if I have good charms, like a few around me, and popular hosts, or adam khoo, i might be more successful, and easier to attract attention thus easier to convey message, motivate, influence and benefit people. Oh well 天生我才必有用!

Nah shall not think too much. Then again was chatting with my student about the lost control cart in gold mine philosophic question, 1 vs 5 lifes, he suggested why not suicide to save the lives of 5? Hmm, stunned, I mean as his age, just as I did, I thought of that, being the hero and sort, but I grew sort of selfish now. He sort of dont understand why wont anyone sacrifice for the lives of more people. Hmm. Stunned me. I mean if I were to say that we might not know what the outcome is, whether it would bring about a greater benefit of society as to if I continued surviving on Earth, then I would be selfish, I would be generalizing their contributions to society, their worthiness, and have this idea that I'm superior to them. Thus I shouldnt be thinking so. But its just not right, also not because they are common miners instead of some important roles in society that saving them would bring greater benefits to society. It's just that I feel, there must be a purpose behind every thing that happens, be it whether there is God or not. What is bound to happen happens, whats not not.

Then again, whats for me to judge, he's right too, speaking of purpose, we might not die if we were to suicide too if we arent bound to die... Hmm... haha...

Oh I forgot to mention the other day that we've added in a new role in murderer (night and day version), called the healer, which at night chose one to be healed, so in case the murderers decided on the same person, there wont be any deaths. =D innovative =D

No comments: