Thursday, October 13, 2011

Episode 18 Love Thy Neighbour,

Sianz the extra family seriously extra, suddenly got internal wars, fighting for house to profit, then lose 70k in stocks, useless man borrows 30k from dad for business, dumb boyfriend which dont help girlfriend, everything so crap. Compared to the centrestage family, suddenly got pregnancy-in-late-age, then mom-daughter reconcile, couple work hand-in-hand, neighbours help each other, then last part Lucy went for abortion, which Huang Da Fa initially planned for that, but in the end, recalling how much Lucy had done for him, and how much she yearn womanhood, and how much she love children that she decided to forgo everything she loves for him, he went to stop her, but it was seemingly too late~ arh damn tmr gonna be my last episode, until I have to wait one week for the final episode.

Work wise. Wow, be careful what you wish for. Yesterday was just blogging about testing my ability, 40 students came in during the lunch period. It was such a chaos! Actually everything was under control until I forgot to serve salads. Was really disappointed in myself, but oh well, at least no complaints unlike last Sunday, when Marco narrated to me the situations and complaints they received.

I believed this is the part where customer service can change everything. As long as we appeared calm, and polite, and seemingly handling the situation well, pretending that everything is under control, the customers wont feel too pissed. Job well done for me (self congratulate). Yet again there was a little monetary issue. Sigh.

Oh, Seb and Pet came, yet that time was just after that busy period, so I got to do the dishwashing, thus unable to serve them much, hope they're alright with that. At night, saw yongbao and lured him in haha, he bought 20 bucks worth of food. =D Rich people are really different.

Tomorrow KY and friends coming, I bought them the JuzToday 13 bucks voucher. Hope tomorrow wont be too busy so I can serve them =D Pet, Seb, Khairu group coming too, wondering what small cake could I buy. Hmm, busy day haha.

Sigh, after settling my endless commitments and socializing, cuz of the scholarship, I had to terminate the loan, which I initially insisted not doing. I knew this was going to happen. DUMB F!! This is the Fking Shit in life, as our lives are stable, we always want to meddle with it, trying to find a shortcut, or to maximize benefit, on the cost of so many DUMB legals to deal with, making life hard, waste time waste effort waste eyesight. For all I know, I might need to go down that DUMB bank to terminate the DUMB loan. It's like what the shit, I know the money could be used to invest, but what happen now? Been so stable in stocks, now suddenly losing almost 10k~!! Then what, waste my time cuz of the Fking loan? This is called the ridicule of men, when things are stable, thats when people start to come up with more nonsense. Men just want trouble, they do not know how to appreciate stability and peace. I especially loathe anything to do with legal stuffs, waste of my Fking time. I knew it, my rebellion earlier this year was for a cause, I knew somethign like that will happen. "Nothing will happen, its just that 3 years we got to pay back the loan at no interest. No need for you to trouble anymore but this time only." BULLSHIT! Waste of my time.

Urghh so spoil mood, argh let it be ba, just get a good night sleep, men are ridiculous, bo bian sia. ciao.

No comments: