Sunday, October 2, 2011

Was looking more indepth into probability.

So I'm wondering how do we count the probability of a 3-of-a-kind hand in poker, and I was wondering if it is 13 x (4/52) x (3/51) x (2/50), because the there are 13 possible chances of you getting a 3-of-a-kind, however results of my lousy research skills turns out in vain, they showed me the matrix way to count probability which I still have no idea how to use that.

This morning I felt a little sick, like slight fever, but its alright after lots of sleep until 11am, when I wake up to go for the suntec convention. Really cool, got lots of freebies and widen my horizon on elderly friendly products. There are a few cool products such as intelligent wheelchairs and the drill-free handle to install on toilets and such for elderly ease-of-use. Also I saw a handy version of bioptron polarised light therapy, which is cool, and a ECV (Effective Circulating Volume) phone, so we wouldnt need wires and plasters to stick all over our body. We would just need to place both hands on the handphone sensor. Cool. Oh and there is this machine that could calculate our percentage of body fat my using electric current or something, that transmit from the handle we hold into the sensor beneath our feet, on the weighing scale. Technology nowadays, totally amazing.

Well but believe it or not, world domination is near. We actually have research facilities and centres all over the world including Singapore working on BioChip, which means a sort of ID chip in us that enables us to access to all our properties and everything, to the extent that monitors are like papers, merely tools for us to display and ‘write’, its worthless, but it’s the chips in us.

Though sounds good, this would be the first step to world domination. Religiously, this might be the mark of beast in revelations, which means the end is near. But either way, I used to disgust the invention of money, because it creates value, a value so that there is a yardstick, but by philosophy, its always on the eye of the beholder, so trading of goods should remain in bartering, though it would be troublesome. I believed I have mentioned this somewhere, during my sec 4 days, where I debate that many problems of our society now could be prevented if trades remained in bartering, but well, its impossible, so no matter now.

Well, so I was speaking with this student of mine and he mentioned about the Rothschild, which caught my attention, at such a young age, he knew so much, could consider as much as me, even to this degree. Surprised, amazed, delighted, I’m starting to think, in the near future, I believe the world is our playground, it will belong to the GenY, for nothing could stand in their ways. With the rapid flow of information and their capacity of knowledge and the maturity of their thinking despite all the games that made them dumb, they know so much already! Despite claims that certain people would like to use games to ‘dumb-ing’ the people, to make them not think, to make them just go with the flow blindly, to waste their time on earth, there are still potential heroes among us.

However, his classmates and people around him seemed very knowledgeable as well, really hoped that I could in turn learn something from him, because I think I talk to much, I teach too much, gotta listen more, learn more. Would really glad if I could join in the class, see how they kept challenging the teachers, and discussing on out-of-syllables topics and issues. Truly a class of thinkers.

Anyway, went to MindCafe to visit WeeSeng since this is his first day of work, so luckily I went, there was this group of patrons who requested us to host their murderer (Polar Bear version), means the one to make day and night, and vote for beheaded and such. So Rose and WeeSeng initially apologise to them that they don’t know how to host, but I stepped up and hosted instead. They had a great time, and since it was near closing just like the previous time Pastor Darren came, I joined in and play along with them, serving them full time, and yepp they were very very happy, and gave us good feedbacks, which made Rose obviously very very happy too and I’m sure she don’t mind us bending a few so called rules, though according to some people the supposedly ‘rules’ differ from branch to branch.

Anyway, working till death for the next 2 weeks, gosh……..

No comments: