Monday, October 10, 2011

Recently met a few few friends, of younger age. Innocent as they are, one of them is on verge of a broken home, problematic family. We exchanged messages, ive tried to make the person feel less sad about having an incomplete home. Wondered if it worked, but yea anyway, the person is young, despite the admirable knowledge, its hard for someone of that age to go through this. I wonder how would it feel like in a normal person's point of view. I realized as we know more of the world, the more we are immune, the more the wall between emotional and rational diminishes. It is not necessarily a bad thing, for it is mandatory in certain profession such as counselors, funeral-dressers, doctors, disaster volunteers, even vets.

So I realized, long time ago, that the people Ive met, a huge percentage of them are troubled, and they do willing to approach me. Yet I always feel that I might not have the best solutions to them all.

Anyway, yepp, as I as chatting with a friend the other day, people look for me only when they have problems. See how true is it? haha, but yea I dont mind.

Now is 1am, a start of a new week, would be rather distant with my social life, and would be more focused on my work life. Hope everything's would be fine =D Let's all have success and serenity in anything and everything we do~ =D =D

One thing's for sure, the near future is bright, full of powerful people of the GenY and GenZ now, breakthroughs will occurs in more frequency, and would be revolutionary. Anyway, sad that the volunteer in BVH had ceased due to reconstruction, really sad, it was like finally a group of young people wanted to groove the silver main, yet the feast ended without us even tasting the main course yet. Sigh, at least we had some photos and facebook contacts, perhaps someday we would go ktv together. It's been so long since I've went for one. Would like to go with new people haha, wonder what would it be like.

Anyway, was singing "梁山伯与朱丽叶" just now, the feeling was great, to be singing duet with friends. That would be the first time we sang together I guess, I'm looking forward for more. We had lots of things in common, hopefully as we become closer, you would be more frank and open, to let me walk into your life more (Not gays larh, just that I got a weird feeling you got lots of problems keeping to yourself).

Oh Ive learned of such weird propaganda of "Pray the gays away camp", I kindda disagree with it. It's like we shouldnt force a person to behave a certain way just because we deem the current as deviant. It's always shaped by the environment around us, and we should accept diversity.

Anyway, back to topic, ktv, that made me think of Johann, which I havent seen in 2 weeks already.Really treasure the times where we walked to the MRT at night, singing MLTR and Try by Asher Book, and those in your house, and the "I will survive" and "你是我胸口永遠的痛" as we train our forearms, really great. Never had more fun singing =D But then again, those were the days when you were high nia hahas.

So I'm still looking for that someone, of the opposite sex, who have the same music taste as me, that would never get bored of singing, that we could groove in any and every occasions, even as we do chores, that is as uniquely her as uniquely me. Wouldnt the household atmosphere and mood be nice that way? Music is the greatest remedy for all sorts of problem, just open your mouth and sing, and let the bliss flow and fill. Imagine having themed nights singing to grease or country or club. It would really be a different ambiance every night, a different setting every time as we indulge in the world of music.

I found out I can really be very romantic lehh hahas, so embarrassing to say, but yea its true, I have like thousand and one ideas of dates, hehe. If only life is like musicals, just sing and sing and the whole world will join you, and will go through life with songs after songs. Like guilin form of communication, singing the same mountain song tune to talk. Well, dont know how true, just rumored I think.

Ok it's late, ciao.

No comments: