Friday, October 14, 2011

Wootz epidode 19 Love Thy Neighbour was awesome~!!

That bitch was finally left alone~!!!

Anyway, still that angelina is such extra family, dumb dad too, and stupid parent that complaint too much homework on the husband's student, its like what the hell rare to find such passion lorh. Anyway oh yea last day of work this month~!! wootz~!!

Had a great chat with Marco too, about culture and all that, how his family and roots have strong culture of family togetherness, to the point that it might turn into a minus point due to the tendency of over reliance, but at least, their intergeneration is strong. Look at our society? We have kids dumping their parents for freedom, neglecting their parents for career, using their parent's property for personal profit, and much more, such as the Love Thy Neighbour scenario, to chase each other out of the house, whadacrap!

Yes I agree I think philipinos are strong and humble people. They are able to withstand lots of pressure but yet still abiding their principle of not getting bullied too much. Admired them. Marco mentioned about his upbringing too, as we talked about christmas and other festive seasons. Had a really great time working there, learnt alot from him, and other customers, as well as Rose and my colleges.

Service is like an outflow of our heart, we treat customers the way we want to be treated too, and have to constantly stay humble and keep light jokes. Up till date I guess I had no complaints, and instead a handful of positive feedbacks, and perhaps a few customers that look up to me, of trivial things like initiating to pay for their few cents when they had no coins. These are little money, but it means alot to them, for example to give them a change of 95 cents coins just for 5 cents? Ridiculous, or 14 cents or 35 cents, as most scenarios. And a can of drink more expensive than to buy 2? Rather dumb, at times I would pay for 2 and split half with them. And a bottle of mineral water for 2 bucks? That's so rip off! Sigh, sometimes though we got to profit from business, but not too harsh ba....

Today I served the coldness group ever, Keiyun group haha, so dead.... till they drained my energy too, but still gotta thank them for making my work time there pass rather fast and breeze. used up all my 4 vouchers on them.... to think that they had so much money at sec 1 sec 2, really got me rather jealous and admiring. Marco also commented, sometimes we feel that even kids are richer than us... hahahha lol.... as in really laughing out loud.

Oh funny incident, Marco wanted to video my nobody dance yet his hp broke down so coincidentally and appropriately at that instance hahaha. Oh well, another episode of my life ended with another happy note. Tomorrow gonna be busy, and then off I go to HK~!! Then I'll MIA for a week or two, depends on the amount of things I got to settle once I'm back.

No comments: