Monday, July 1, 2013

Well, another week passed.
It was a week of transition from holiday to school.

On Mon, I met with a senior, and had lots of information and inspirations, for that I decided to come out with a Zumba class myself. So some time this week I am submitting the proposal to the CC for the approval. This is where program planning knowledge helped me a lot for Needs Analysis and Market Research, as well as Evaluation of Past Programs. That previous night, we were called for last minute mask distribution to neighbours. Despite the rule of "only distribute to PEOPLE WITH DIFFICULTY", I have all the residents that wanted the mask, even if they are as fit as bull. Seriously, if do not give to people who can walk, then what is the point of distributing? Oh yes, that sun morning, went to Mummy's Exhibition at Art Science museum, hahas, to fulfill the wishes of those 2.

On Tue, wushu as usual, before that met a group of skilled badminton players, DQ's friends, would like to play often. Sadly I skipped class.

Wed I went school finally, for Event Planning. Then, find him for Bak Kut Teh and Pork Belly. Hahas, then spend the day there. That night, we went to queue for the Hello Kitty. Then, a thought came across that the left over meals can be distributed to the homeless around my area. WD and DQ helped, it was pass midnight. This lifted me so much! I remembered buying milo for one of them, now is distributing McDonald's for them! I think they hit jackpots hahas! Though disturbed their sleep, they received the food with open arms. Really really happy that half of the food is distributed, should had given them 2 portions each! Sigh. This encouraged me to actually think of buying chicken rice for them every month, or any other variety that they might not try before in their lifetime.

Thur, school as usual, dreadful, that halfway through I went to DQ house to settle eBay stuffs, and had a loooong loooong nap, and then entertained the girls, singing the night away.

Fri was usual again, wushu was okay, before that CH came to support me of my audition for Jack Neo's Lion Man. Just go there for fun, then had a sort of buffet at YaYoiKen due to its free flow rice. Oh yes we met with YQ too, like finally after a month!

Sat is Lin's house gathering, then church, then Thio Li Ann talk about Pan-sexuality.
Sun its home all day, and work at Microbrewery.
After that supper with family since they refused to go Taste Paradise for lunch and mum insisted me stay home taste her spaghetti.

Somehow my programs seems to be in lined. 

First, a friend commented that I am filled with poor people in my life.
Then, I was reminded about Love Mercy, giving to poor and the YWAM movement.
Then, I was reminded He who gives to the poor lends to the Lord.
Then, it's the joy of giving to poor.
Then, the song, "Love dares you to care for the people on the EDGE OF NIGHT", Under Pressure
Then, it's profiting from sales, though till date only earned back the cost.
Then, I was reminded to Wait.
Then, I was reminded that He will complete what he began.
And then the song, "complete the work you started", Reaching for you

Then, in Lin's house, someone prayed, "may all that habour unhappy feelings towards each other learn to love". hmm..... talking about me? I mean, dont know why, kindda gave up in this group too, not a strong pillar. As I last year predicted, in the end will left few of us only. But anyway, they seems fine, still enjoying, laughing, catching up, after a long status quo. But dont know leh, if in a cell, people hides stuffs, refuse to face problems together, what is the point? I see no point, thus I'm just physically there, nothing more than that. Rather, with no ties, I am able to do whatever I want freely, caring for the streets and more. Then again, thin water runs longer, who knows........ who knows....... but always envying other groups' friendships, and etc, how they do things together, understand each other well, bracing through difficulties together... etc.... Oh well, hermit, hermits unite! hahas, once in a while gather seems to be fine to me already, I stopped having that stubborn mindset of having to catching up anyone everyone all the time, to the point I am often lazy to do so. But I missed Nick's bday!!!!!!!!

Ofcoz, not all is bad, someone prayed for strength that I could continue doing what I do and not burnout. That through all the rejects and futile efforts i am able to hold on. Well, true I cant help everyone, but at least I made a difference. I am happy enough that way, I think my energy time and resources could be better spent blessing random people, a there wont be any ties made.

Then again, academically, I failed repeatedly towards someone............. sigh.........
couldnt find anyone to have enough impact and motivation and willingness to be disciplined,
to help him in his focus in his academic, when his N lvls is coming...........

No comments: