Friday, July 26, 2013

Another week is almost over.
This week I worked almost everyday.

On Sat we had Amazing Race Singapore Challenge.
The tasks were easy, just that it was exhausting to travel around town.
This time, the tasks do not bring out the team spirit much,
more of delegation on tasks.

Sun, we ran the Run Against Cancer, 10km,
First marathon for Me and DQ,
Wonder how happy he is, but he didnt show too delighted... =(

Wanted to host a huge table dinner for Singapore Food Festival,
yet most people replied with "see who going first",
or simply reject, so my mood was down,
rejected all of them and went drinking myself.

Sometimes I really wonder why wouldnt my family be big,
that at least can sit in one table, 6 at least?
Sigh, 3 person, not even full for a standard seat,
most of the time 2 person anyway.
As much as some people preferred small concentrated gatherings,
I prefer huge gathering of at least a table,
The act of sharing the full table variety of food just makes me happy.
At least, food rationing for beggars achieved the essence too.

Monday, after doing a little work,
and resting whole day for my legs,
I went to Santouka Ramen, Singapore First Ramen.
The soup was thick and delicious,
The meat is tender and tasty,
just that the noodle itself loose to even Ajisen.
Then, went to Brewerkz.
All these with parents.

Tue work was lousy,
customers were giving trouble,
and colleague was not entertaining guests,
screwed up orders here and there due to first mistake.
Sigh.

That brings us to Wed, skipped school,
Redid my essay, and other projects,
Work is quiet.

Then Thur is normal long hours of school.
A little catch up with S and D.
Talked a lot, seriously wonder if he gets it.

Sigh, bad news, a kid I knew from SCC was reported missing for a week.
9-year-old Muhammad Muzzaqir Bin Salim
My impression of him is obedient playful cheerful boy. Really cute.
Sigh, I seriously hope it is not human trafficking.
These people are so ruthless and heartless!
I sincerely pray for safety and refuge for him,
and for his family and friends to cope with it.

It was the last episode for the drama too,
the whole show, the pioneers acted brilliantly.
In the end, we are all acting for one another,
all hidden in masks, writing our own story.

Some quotes:

再多么精彩,如果在自己葬礼,荒无人烟,生活真是没意义。
No matter how vibrant was your life,
If on my deathbed,
Noone sincere is there,
What a mundane life I had lived.......

人生无常,要用自己生命影响被人的生命
Nothing last in the lifetime,
Use this lifetime to make a difference in others as much.

吃得苦中苦方为人上人
All the problems in the world are meant to make us stronger - the shinier diamonds.

不要错过任何拥抱,不要宁可说声加油。
Don't miss the opportunity to offer hug of support by merely saying words of affirmation. 

真爱是付出不是拥有
True love is to offer, not to gain. 

Sometimes I really think if I were to die, who would attend my funeral, what would their reactions be, what memories did I leave behind for each of them, do I have any confirmed attendant other than family?

The feeling of missing someone badly,
I can seriously remember a scene long time ago,
where a relative whom I met only once,
was crying to go home as he will miss me,
yet at that point of time I miss his older brother more,
it must have hurt him much! I was such an asshole!

Then, it was my turn to miss someone a lot,
yet that person is indifferent to anything.
Sigh. Must not get too emotional with people,
for nothing last........ everything is constantly changing.

Sigh......... shall not think so much,
tomorrow shall update on Intelligence and Wisdom. =)

3 more weeks.......... to freedom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

omg, frankly speaking, i also think before if i really die, who would really cares about it sometime~ anyways, just told myself don't be so negative liao~

KayaOtah said...

=) yea I think about that yearly I think..... hahas =) well Im a pessimist optimist, I think the worst but hope for best ~! =) thats why I followed you cuz I can totally relate to your posts