Thursday, July 11, 2013

This week, I skipped school on Mon as usual, accompanied CH, JL and WK to swim, apparently they all do not know how to swim, not to mention DQ too, but he was grounded. For all these while, I think this is the only time I brought some knowledge of some sort into his life, and I got a huge feeling he is someone that will take a big part of my life in the next one year. As for the previous, shall leave it for other people to carry on "nurturing", for there is always something new to be learnt from each and every person.

Sometimes, I think life for me is like education system, after we "graduate" from a person, it's like a level, we would then be promoted to more complicated level (person), but sometimes we have extra compulsory waste time courses here and there to make life more interesting and de-stress (fillers). Hahas. Either that or being a teacher in the system, to take on different batch of students with different levels of absorption. Then the principal will throw us into some upgrading courses (meeting adults or wise experienced people).

Then on Tue, after work, I drank with a patron. So we were happily chatting, and she mentioned, "Sometimes you are blessed with certain advantages because there are more problems for you to solve". I couldnt sleep that night. Great power great responsibility. What would a life of normal people would be? Could I had been a normal person instead? What made me different? Some are inert characteristics that changed my life situation, some are learnt, some are due to environmental causes, some due to other people's choices or influence. Normal people could grow in tough environment, but tough environment could change to be better by "better" people.... So does the environment shapes character or the character shapes environment? I thought through my life, all the happenings that brought me in this state all the regrets, all the stories. Could I be like normal teens, hanging out with popular kids, partying all night, spending money over entertainments and celebrities, care about rs and studies, nothing more? Less worried about the future, about the burden?

Some people believed that our responsibility towards closed ones are just ensuring shelter and survival, and perhaps to inspire them to do great in life, and nothing more, but after awhile, the emotional attachment would cause one to start lavishing love on them, and starts spoiling them, and leads to increased burden, increase liability, and etc. Yet, especially when they are older, when they are starting to learn to be independent, your heart aches to see the struggle or the incapability, and you start carrying everything on your shoulders again. Seriously, teach a man to fish and he could feed himself for a lifetime.

"Sometimes we are so attached to our own way of lives that return down wonderful opportunities just simply because we do not know what to do with it" - Paulo Coelho

Especially in later age, to find comfort in status quo and the reluctant or fear of learning is the cause of deteriorating form of ageing process. They no longer have the drive and passion to venture already. Sometimes it's hard to talk to them, yet incapable to provide anything for them nonetheless. After all, I'm still dependent.

So anyway, skipped work for Samy to watch Despicable Me 2!! Wondering if I should queue for the toys at Macs tmr.....

Then, on my way home, helped a random stranger translated her msg from chinese to english, looks like there are innocent naive girls being conned into being PR guarantors of expensive stalls that the predator could use their names to loan money and run away, leaving debts under the responsibilities of these names. Careful out there!! Despicable scheme!! again, it's funny how some things even a child could spot, but adults couldnt? Often leads me to think what are all these people for? We are here to help people,  what are other people here for? I have no idea. It's really like what the chinese believed, bystanders sees the clearest, the player will be trapped in the labyrinth of illusion.

Test tomorrow, I have no idea what it is about, gonna whack and rely on luck!
Fri there will be 2 long essay due, I have no idea how to get over it, but oh well....
Hakuna Matata!! All is Well!!!! The boat will be naturally straight at the habour!!!

No comments: